So i stumbled upon an epi les paul cherry sunburst (custom)
Its 200euro in mint condition and near my house, but its bundled
with an amp... I cant find jack about it on the interwebs, so
if anyone can id it that would be great! (so i can decide if i want it
with or without amp... cheers
far as i'm aware drive is pretty cheap

unless you have no amp and are getting a killer deal on it i'd pass on the amp
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Let's see here...

Bundled with an inexpensive guitar? Check!

Overall Price is quite low? Check!

Off-Brand with no information available? Check!

Yeah, 99.99% chance it's a piece of shit practice amp...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Jun 20, 2013,
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I play on a marshall c5 tube amp so im not really fuzzed about the amp.
I want the epi (for diff gauge strings and tunings) in addition to guitars
i already own, and yeah 200 is a good price for a epi custom around here =)

Ill see if i can buy the guitar w/o the amp then, thanks
Quote by Barrycello
I play on a marshall c5 tube amp so im not really fuzzed about the amp.
I want the epi (for diff gauge strings and tunings) in addition to guitars
i already own, and yeah 200 is a good price for a epi custom around here =)

Ill see if i can buy the guitar w/o the amp then, thanks
If that's a good price for the guitar, I don't see the harm in just picking up the amp with it. Why not? Free amp?

Might be decent with pedals in front it it.

Edit: Try it out before your make your decision. Cheap =/= bad tone.
Last edited by ExDementia at Jun 20, 2013,
^ oh yeah i mean if it's already a good price for the guitar, then the amp is sorta a freebie. that's different.

it'd still be worth asking if the seller would give it to you without the amp for less. just in case.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Take the amp with the guitar. It NEVER hurts to have a spare amp, even if its a cheap one.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Quote by ecvMatt
Take the amp with the guitar. It NEVER hurts to have a spare amp, even if its a cheap one.

yeah. you can use it as a pa. i use a shitty old solid state for vocals.
If it's of the same sort as these then it's worth picking up with the guitar.

I've played a fair deal through a Drive amp, and while it looks significantly newer and is definitely very different, it's a pretty solid deal. I mean it's not going to blow you away, but for a little solid state practice amp it's not bad. O