Page 1 of 6
Seriously, all you lurkers and "guests", why don't you ever post? You just come here to watch everyone or some shit?

POST DAMMIT!

we'll all be super nice
well maybe not Thrashtastic....
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
92 Guests in The Pit atm. If you are reading this, I love you. Pls reply.

Quote by WCPhils
we'll all be super nice
well maybe not Thrashtastic....

And maybe Ian.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 21, 2013,
I really should start posting more. I don't really think I'm recognized outside of the fim thread
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Yeah seriously guys you can participate in all kinds of magical adventures and many of us will love you if you aren't a ****
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by WCPhils
I don't think you'll fit in here

sorry

the police will never find your corpse.
Quote by blake1221
the police will never find your corpse.

maybe i was wrong about you :3
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
I really should start posting more. I don't really think I'm recognized outside of the fim thread

I recognize you, but don't see you post often.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Lurkers gonna lurk
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by WCPhils
Seriously, all you lurkers and "guests", why don't you ever post? You just come here to watch everyone or some shit?

POST DAMMIT!

Apathy mainly.
Quote by whywefight
You'll be perfect then

Participating makes me feel dirtier than watching.
userlist: devourke, 20Tigers, Angelicc, arkhon2408, Baby Strange, Bad Kharmel, Bdqdog, blackwingbat, blake1221, Bob_Sacamano, bradulator, CaptainRon, Celestus, Coach Potato, DonGlover, DukeDeRox, emaxwelkooti, Enigmatic564, ESPLTDV401DX, Finnepinne, Flagon, getmad24_7, guitarxo, Holy Katana, Ichikurosaki, Joshua Garcia, Kevin Rich, macaroni, metal4eva_22, mr.joopy987, Musicforyou17, necrosis1193, NothingRocks, N_J_B_B, Picklelerner, rocknrolldude43, Rossenrot, sam b, SecondCivilWar, skylerjames13, slash_GNR666, slipknot5678, snipelfritz, soundgarden1986, Stickynotez, strait jacket, TheChaz, Tostitos, tubatarr, UntilISleep, Vitor_vdp, WantsLesPaul, Weaponized, whywefight, Wiegenlied, willT08, WinterEagle5, zilant

i recognise: devourke, blake1221, Bob_Sacamano, bradulator, CaptainRon, DonGlover, DukeDeRox, Enigmatic564, ESPLTDV401DX, guitarxo, Holy Katana, Ichikurosaki, Joshua Garcia, macaroni, metal4eva_22, necrosis1193, NothingRocks, N_J_B_B, rocknrolldude43, Rossenrot, sam b, skylerjames13, slash_GNR666, slipknot5678, snipelfritz, soundgarden1986, Stickynotez, strait jacket, TheChaz, UntilISleep, Vitor_vdp, WantsLesPaul, Weaponized, whywefight, Wiegenlied, willT08 & WinterEagle5

which means if your name only appears once in this post, you need to start posting.
Quote by WinterEagle5
Participating makes me feel dirtier than watching.

Shhh baby have no shame

It only will inhibit our love

edit: i love that 20tigers isn't in devourke's 'recognize' list
Last edited by whywefight at Jun 21, 2013,
Quote by UntilISleep
You don't have to be registered to get a kick out of watching the pit.

But you can be the pit. Like, how does that not blow your mind
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by UntilISleep
You don't have to be registered to get a kick out of watching the pit.

You! Where have you been?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by whywefight
I miss Mordin

Wow. I was going to say this too. I don't really know why I didn't.
Quote by whywefight
Shhh baby have no shame

Pretty sure I haven't posted since I made a thread about leaving my mother two years ago. You should feel good.
Quote by JayT44
You! Where have you been?

To sum things up: Got a steady girlfriend, got a job, got involved with school.

Recently: Dumped girlfriend for multiple accounts of infidelity, working more, no school.

So I have time to be on UG regularly now. How've you been?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Wow. I was going to say this too. I don't really know why I didn't.

because you're a ****ing lurker

**** off josh, you stupid piece of ****.

Too much going on, I can't keep track of everything.
And this:

damnit pokemon man

Quote by WinterEagle5
Pretty sure I haven't posted since I made a thread about leaving my mother two years ago. You should feel good.

but that was two years ago
Last edited by whywefight at Jun 21, 2013,
Too much going on, I can't keep track of everything.
And this:

Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by UntilISleep
devourke recognizes me. I feel special.

you played in a game of mafia that i either hosted or got banned in the middle of.
Quote by devourke
userlist: devourke, 20Tigers, Angelicc, arkhon2408, Baby Strange, Bad Kharmel, Bdqdog, blackwingbat, blake1221, Bob_Sacamano, bradulator, CaptainRon, Celestus, Coach Potato, DonGlover, DukeDeRox, emaxwelkooti, Enigmatic564, ESPLTDV401DX, Finnepinne, Flagon, getmad24_7, guitarxo, Holy Katana, Ichikurosaki, Joshua Garcia, Kevin Rich, macaroni, metal4eva_22, mr.joopy987, Musicforyou17, necrosis1193, NothingRocks, N_J_B_B, Picklelerner, rocknrolldude43, Rossenrot, sam b, SecondCivilWar, skylerjames13, slash_GNR666, slipknot5678, snipelfritz, soundgarden1986, Stickynotez, strait jacket, TheChaz, Tostitos, tubatarr, UntilISleep, Vitor_vdp, WantsLesPaul, Weaponized, whywefight, Wiegenlied, willT08, WinterEagle5, zilant

i recognise: devourke, blake1221, Bob_Sacamano, bradulator, CaptainRon, DonGlover, DukeDeRox, Enigmatic564, ESPLTDV401DX, guitarxo, Holy Katana, Ichikurosaki, Joshua Garcia, macaroni, metal4eva_22, necrosis1193, NothingRocks, N_J_B_B, rocknrolldude43, Rossenrot, sam b, skylerjames13, slash_GNR666, slipknot5678, snipelfritz, soundgarden1986, Stickynotez, strait jacket, TheChaz, UntilISleep, Vitor_vdp, WantsLesPaul, Weaponized, whywefight, Wiegenlied, willT08 & WinterEagle5

which means if your name only appears once in this post, you need to start posting.
oh so i see how it is i ain't even exist to you huh
Quote by devourke
you played in a game of mafia that i either hosted or got banned in the middle of.

I was dead shit at that game.
Quote by whywefight
Shhh baby have no shame

im pretty sure they used to be a mod or something but i dont actually know so i just put them down as not recognised.
Quote by devourke

I'm looking at YOU Coach Potato!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by UntilISleep
devourke recognizes me. I feel special.

Wait until he touches you...

Then you will feel realllllyyyyy special

EDIT: This is just what I have heard..... he has never touched me
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Jun 21, 2013,
Quote by UntilISleep
To sum things up: Got a steady girlfriend, got a job, got involved with school.

Recently: Dumped girlfriend for multiple accounts of infidelity, working more, no school.

So I have time to be on UG regularly now. How've you been?

That's pretty rough man, sorry to hear that. Working is always good, I've gotten back into that myself.

I've been great. School, social life, work, shit's been popping for me. No complaints at all.

But I think you should definitely post more often! I wish geanes would rear his ugly head again too. I miss that guy. What a blast that ordeal was.

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by whywefight
because you're a ****ing lurker

**** off josh, you stupid piece of ****.