So I recently found this clothing website (threadless.com) that gets designs submitted by independent artists, and then pays them part of the proceeds from their designs. And they have awesome shit.

It's pretty kewl how the progressive expansions in the domain of internet and technology can actually result in more individualization and more consumer participation in the manufacturing process.

I ordered from them recently, the shipment came later than expected, their customer service responded quickly, and they gave me a $10 coupon code.

I'm not affiliated with them in any way, this shouldn't count as advertising. It's just a cool company doing things the right way, which makes me want to spread their legacy through word of mouth (or fingers). Plus, their swag is ballin' yo.

EDIT: oh, and they do charity stuff too, so you can buy a shirt and feel like your worthless life now has some meaning in virtue of your altruistic behavior.
Good. Tell your friends. The area that I live in is infested with scummy assholes who don't understand ethical business. Coincidentally, they also happen to all be brown (usually India, Pakistani, Middle Eastern). Since it's a large college town, they're kind of treated like dicks by some immature, racist college dicks, so they just throw the baby out with the bathwater and treat everyone like sacks of shit.

And that shit pisses me off. When I get treated exactly as I should by a business, it makes me want them to succeed that much more.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
some amazing art on there, nothing i'd be caught dead wearing though

shame they don't do posters or anyth- OH **** WAIT YES THEY DO

They have lots of different stuff (even some anime stuff I believe).
Yeah they're pretty cool, I love the idea although it's rare I find something I like enough to wear.

I have that "Raven" t-shirt and this black and white one with a smoking girl's silhouette on it that's cool but I don't wear them in public
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Jun 21, 2013,
Lol, now UG's ad banners are all threadless for me.

And @Bob, why not? Their shit is cash. Makes you look artistic. I get compliments ALL THE TIME on my attire, and all I do is get high, go on their website, and go... "Woah... that shit looks cooooool."
Quote by progdude93
Lol, now UG's ad banners are all threadless for me.

And @Bob, why not? Their shit is cash. Makes you look artistic. I get compliments ALL THE TIME on my attire, and all I do is get high, go on their website, and go... "Woah... that shit looks cooooool."

art is art, art is not clothes, im just not comfortable wearing a painting, yknow? i like to wear clothes
Quote by Ichikurosaki
art is art, art is not clothes, im just not comfortable wearing a painting, yknow? i like to wear clothes

Why are you erecting boundaries where there were none before? What we choose to wear is expressive in itself. Art is art, but clothes can be art as well. I see no reason to limit my wardrobe options when I see something that really speaks to me.

Especially if it's got like this latin name that totally means something awesome that I have to look up on wikipedia but then get to use to sound super well-read to all the hipster chicks. /sarcasm

But seriously, why limit yourself?
Quote by progdude93
What we choose to wear is expressive in itself.

exactly, i'm just not comfortable being a walking art exhibit

nice clothes are nice clothes, nice art just doesn't merge well with clothing to me
Quote by Ichikurosaki
exactly, i'm just not comfortable being a walking art exhibit

No, you're not comfortable with expressing yourself. Which is fine, because our comfort zones are our comfort zones.
Quote by JackalUK
Aren't all shirt designs 'art' by their very nature?

As an aesthetician, that's a hole 'nother can of worms that you just opened. I don't want to get into this, but if some ignant muhfukka posts something ridiculous, I'm 'bout to go all "non-condition governed terms" on his ass.