I know that everyone likes to think they came up with the next Seinfeld. Or How I Met Your Mother (**** that show in every one of its ****holes). I know I did.

Basically, it's The Office. Taliban version. With a laugh track. Bam.

Suggest episode ideas, plotlines, characters, and funny lines.
Last edited by progdude93 at Jun 21, 2013,
A boy falls into a well and has to find a way out by only using his left hand. Also he's a chronic masturbator who has ocd and can only speak spanish.

"Oh well..."
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I had a decent idea for a sitcom once - I called it "Who'd Have Thunk It? David Blunkett!"

David Blunkett was (is?) a blind British politician. The basic premise would be that he'd end up in either a dnagerous situation - but not realise it through misunderstanding what people were saying, or be in a perfect normal situation, but fear for his life - because he misunderstood what people were saying.

Hilarity would ensue, and we'd be able to work his seeing eye dog into it somehow. Maybe he always rescues David and then rolls his eyes at the camera.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Nelsean
A boy falls into a well and has to find a way out by only using his left hand. Also he's a chronic masturbator who has ocd and can only speak spanish.

"Oh well..."

And by the end of the series, the well is filled. And not with water.
Aww yeah. My comment inspired a thread. This is the most fulfilled I've felt all week, which is quite sad really.
One of the computers breaks so they have to ring an English tech support and get frustrated by the fake names and difficult accents.

Then a ginger man falls of a ladder.
2 sisters fight crime in bathing suits made of edible fruit roll ups. Every mid episode the older sister gets her period and bitches and complains eventually starting her younger sisters menstrual cycle which in turn makes her really edgy and unique.

Their Arch Nemesis is Brianna because bitch thinks she can totally serve a mochachino with twisties in her hair as the top barista in Portland. Who the fucck does she think she is? I bet she's a slut.

Coming this fall on Fox.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
2 sisters fight crime in bathing suits made of edible fruit roll ups. Every mid episode the older sister gets her period and bitches and complains eventually starting her younger sisters menstrual cycle which in turn makes her really edgy and unique.

Their Arch Nemesis is Brianna because bitch thinks she can totally serve a mochachino with twisties in her hair as the top barista in Portland. Who the fucck does she think she is? I bet she's a slut.

Coming this fall on Fox.

You must be smokin the good shit

Quote by JackalUK
One of the computers breaks so they have to ring an English tech support and get frustrated by the fake names and difficult accents.

Then a ginger man falls of a ladder.

Perfect. Reminds me of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw
Quote by metacarpi
I had a decent idea for a sitcom once - I called it "Who'd Have Thunk It? David Blunkett!"

David Blunkett was (is?) a blind British politician. The basic premise would be that he'd end up in either a dnagerous situation - but not realise it through misunderstanding what people were saying, or be in a perfect normal situation, but fear for his life - because he misunderstood what people were saying.

Hilarity would ensue, and we'd be able to work his seeing eye dog into it somehow. Maybe he always rescues David and then rolls his eyes at the camera.

So like Mr Magoo?
Quote by Malchius
So like Mr Magoo?

I'm not familiar with Mr Magoo.

EDIT:

Just wiki'd it - GODDAMMIT!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
I'm not familiar with Mr Magoo.

EDIT:

Just wiki'd it - GODDAMMIT!

The Simpsons already did it moment?
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
A sitcom of an everyday life awkward teenager protagonist who goes to high school.

He has a dog.

They can read each other's minds.

Dog gives him ideas on how to get laid, how to apply for harvard, how to burn down the school, take over the world.

The finale, after 8 seasons, will be the dog dying of old age, but the protagonist can still hear his dog's voice.

Protagonist is actually schizophrenic the whole time.
How about in one episode they decide to video the decapitation of a captured America journalist, but they're all afraid of blood and their machetes are too dull? So like one Taliban guy hacks at the dude's neck, but it only goes in like half an inch and sprays blood everywhere (in a zany manner) so he faints. Then another guy comes in and is all "Dammit Farouk! I'll show you!" but the same thing happens again. The episode escalates in zaniness (maybe one guy comes in, slips in the blood puddle, and falls on his ass!) until the American finally gets free and ends his own misery with a bullet to the brain. Aw shucks!

Next episode could be them throwing nail bombs at women, only Farouk accidentally kills one of his boss's concubines! ("Dammit Farouk!") Zaniness ensues, maybe Farouk cross-dresses to cover up the mistake, but ends up getting raped.

Really, the potential for comedy is endless.
Quote by Philip_pepper
A sitcom of an everyday life awkward teenager protagonist who goes to high school.

He has a dog.

They can read each other's minds.

Dog gives him ideas on how to get laid, how to apply for harvard, how to burn down the school, take over the world.

The finale, after 8 seasons, will be the dog dying of old age, but the protagonist can still hear his dog's voice.

Protagonist is actually schizophrenic the whole time.

Basically the prequel to Wilfred minus any of the sight gags?

For TS I imagine so very seinfeld-esque conversation involving the exchange,

(read like George Costanza) "you can't put a jihad on me! I already put a jihad on you!"
"well I did. What are you going to do about it?"
"what am I gonna do about it? I'm gonna put a jihad on your jihad. That's what I'm gonna do about it!"
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Basically the prequel to Wilfred minus any of the sight gags?

Jeeesus Christ. I just Wiki'd that. >.<
Its about this geezer from London who always tries to sell knock off goods on the market and tries to become a millionaire with the help of his brother and uncle/grandad. He also thinks he can speak fluent French.

I think it has potential.
Quote by SMH07
Its about this geezer from London who always tries to sell knock off goods on the market and tries to become a millionaire with the help of his brother and uncle/grandad. He also thinks he can speak fluent French.

I think it has potential.

That sounds bloody awful to be fair.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Jeeesus Christ. I just Wiki'd that. >.<

Don't worry, it's television, not being original is a good thing.

EDIT: "real" should've been "original" Why am I not still sleeping?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Jun 21, 2013,
Quote by Lion_Slicer
How about in one episode they decide to video the decapitation of a captured America journalist, but they're all afraid of blood and their machetes are too dull? So like one Taliban guy hacks at the dude's neck, but it only goes in like half an inch and sprays blood everywhere (in a zany manner) so he faints. Then another guy comes in and is all "Dammit Farouk! I'll show you!" but the same thing happens again. The episode escalates in zaniness (maybe one guy comes in, slips in the blood puddle, and falls on his ass!) until the American finally gets free and ends his own misery with a bullet to the brain. Aw shucks!

Next episode could be them throwing nail bombs at women, only Farouk accidentally kills one of his boss's concubines! ("Dammit Farouk!") Zaniness ensues, maybe Farouk cross-dresses to cover up the mistake, but ends up getting raped.

Less three stooges, more Ricky Gervais type humor.
Quote by Lion_Slicer

Did you even watch either version of The Office?
Quote by progdude93
I know that everyone likes to think they came up with the next Seinfeld. Or How I Met Your Mother (**** that show in every one of its ****holes). I know I did.

Basically, it's The Office. Taliban version. With a laugh track. Bam.

Suggest episode ideas, plotlines, characters, and funny lines.

young recruit phoning Taliban IT. and not being able to understand him.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
A new woman starts working and accidentally tucks the back of her dress into her socks, but they're all too shy to tell her so they kill her.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
A new woman starts working and accidentally tucks the back of her dress into her socks, but they're all too shy to tell her so they kill her.

I laughed
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
okay like....adam sandler falls in love with a bear...and um....drew barrymore voices the bear.
I have an idea for a sitcom about two junkies.

Their search for more smack leads them to debase theselves in hilarious ways.
Lots of potential as they search for new places to inject. (Ow not my scrotum, dummy)

Then one could die from hepatitis.

Sort of like "train spotting" with a laugh track
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Jun 30, 2013,
A sitcom about a guy with a Late Night Talk show.

Basically revolving around the life of this guy. What happens backstage. Strange relationship dynamics between him and co-workers. Seinfeld-like interactions with Celebrities. Stuff like that.
Quote by CodeMonk
Helen Keller as a sniper.
The rest writes itself.

First she's gotta be in sniper school, though.

"CADET KELLER, WHAT THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"
"BLAARGHDSJKLADSKLA!"
"IF YOU SAY THAT TO A SUPERIOR OFFICER AGAIN, YOU'LL BE IN THE BRIG FOR A MONTH!"

Quote by Lion_Slicer

I died

please make this

Dammit Farouk!
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by Philip_pepper
A sitcom about a guy with a Late Night Talk show.

Basically revolving around the life of this guy. What happens backstage. Strange relationship dynamics between him and co-workers. Seinfeld-like interactions with Celebrities. Stuff like that.

So "The Larry Sanders Show"..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Larry_Sanders_Show
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Jun 30, 2013,
My friend and I came up with a series called Psychosis Doobie Doo. A man is hit by lightning and believes a wheelbarrow to be a dog and somehow solves crimes, or something. Shut up.
Quote by progdude93
First she's gotta be in sniper school, though.

"CADET KELLER, WHAT THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"
"BLAARGHDSJKLADSKLA!"
"IF YOU SAY THAT TO A SUPERIOR OFFICER AGAIN, YOU'LL BE IN THE BRIG FOR A MONTH!"

There could be a whole sketch show based on the trials and tribulations of Helen Keller in odd situations.
So this guy is a bit older, you know? Like not too old, but at the same time age is still a factor. And his wife is waaaayyyy too hot for him. And there might be kids, or maybe not, like that part doesn't matter too much, maybe just off to the side. And he has friends and they are all like, wives and stuff right? And he doesn't have much sex with his wife. So all of that happens and it keeps going, but the kicker is that every episode ends at the same point it started, right?
What you need is a comedy about two guys who get into a car accident. But the guy responsible can't pay the bill, so the court orders him to be the butler of the guy he ruined the car of.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
What if a TV show focuses on an aspiring actor, who does his own stunts, and he lands a big role, but gets hurt in the stunt. He is left nearly brain dead, and has to learn everything again. This is all back story kind of, so then the show shows his (comedic) struggle to return to normal life again.
Just picture this, a 20 something man in a classroom of some sort, trying to say the alphabet,
A-B-blark-narf-ook-ay-bach!

I don't know if anybody but me thinks that is funny but oh well.