I have Ibanez RG09 Pegasus with INF 3 (neck) and INF 4 (bridge). Guitar sounds quite ok, but I would like to achieve more crystal sound like Marco Sfogli, Michael Romeo or J.Petrucci. Which pickups would you suggest for that ?
What amp do you have? It has a lot to do with your amp. For example John Petrucci uses a Mesa Boogie amp that costs a couple of grands. You won't be able to achieve the same tone with a Line 6 Spider.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
Pickups are one of the last things you should upgrade to get a desired tone. A pickup change doesn't really provide a dramatic change in tone, even with a really high end tube amp (imo). As said above, the amp pretty much 'sets' the tone. Get the best tone possible using a good sounding amp and pedals and if you realise the INF pickups are lifeless or muddy then switch them out to something that will compliment your rig.

But to answer your question, get some active EMG pickups if you like crystal clear guitar sounds.
Main Rig
ESP LTD MH-350NT
Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey
Peavey 6505+ 112 w/ 2x12 (Celestion Vintage 30 and WGS Veteran 30)
[Effects Loop] Boss GE-7 > Boss CE-5 > TC Electronic Flashback
I have Peavey 6505+ Head and Line 6 POD HD 500. I am connecting my POD directly to power amp (skip peavey preamp). I had EMP 81 and EMG 60 in second guitar, but didn't like it, I thought about something passive.
Quote by johnson84
I am connecting my POD directly to power amp (skip peavey preamp).

Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I connect it to power amp basically at home (I cannot play loud). On stage i use my Peavey preamp ( 4 cables method ). What do you think about DiMarzio pickups ?
Don't need to crank the 6505 to get good tones :P Those 3 guitar players are all using different pickups and amps, so there won't be something that will nail them all. I'd probably look at d-activator/airnorton or crunchlab/liquifire combos.
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs