Page 1 of 3
I want you guys to show me some amazing guitarists. Now if youre going to post something here like slash steve vai van halen etc just stop now. im looking for really unique beautiful music, and to be honest rock guitarist dont have shit on death metal guitarists anyway. I want to hear something i probably havent heard before. Here is a couple tunes to get the ball rolling

Tommy emmanual - halfwayhome - beautiful solo piece, very colorful

youtube.com/watch?v=qkKcd51QCiE

Adrian Legg - Cajun interlude - this guy has a monster of an ear in this song he uses bends to hit notes he cant reach while playing those chords, ALOT, and they are spot on. wait for 1:25 if you dont believe this dude has one of the best ears you have ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=gd4uVwxsSHk

I cant wait to see what you guys bring to the table...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Wininacan
of course it would take less than 5 minutes for someone to post a generic guitarist

look at this fucking bitch.
Quote by blake1221
look at this fucking bitch.

youre mad cool bro, i wish i was just like you
Quote by Wininacan

Thing is, blake is actually kinda cool. And you really are just a whiny little bitch.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jun 21, 2013,
Quote by whywefight
blake pls

you're scaring the new users

he's from 2011.

and seriously, starting a thread just to mock the one guy with honest input? I can't be the only one that found that funny.

Quote by Wininacan

you couldn't pull it off.
^^

Oh god i remember that one.

THe A7X one that is.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by blake1221
he's from 2011.

and seriously, starting a thread just to mock the one guy with honest input? I can't be the only one that found that funny.

he's totally a ****, don't get me wrong. but he's new to our forum and should be told to **** off respectfully
Quote by blake1221

I found everything about TS funny.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
so much better than that other version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1WIKLC-cUU

the undubbed video is way more amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsCZyZBHGDI

Holy shit. I just checked out that guy's (Shane Lee) other videos. Wow.

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jun 21, 2013,
shit beat me to lil wayne
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
"Let's not post vids of really good guitarists like Satch, Johnson, Vai, and Gilbert. They're cliche and generic. Even guitarists that do rock, jazz, or blues are generic. Let's just keep it to underground extreme metal guitarists."

That's basically the message I got from reading the TS's posts on the first page. There are other "great" guitarists out there that may not of heard of, but you (TS) sound a bit whiny.
Skip the username, call me Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URvaxQCzi50

She's a better Guzheng player, Violinist and Pianist than a guitarist but she still shreds the hell out of most shredders without actually being considered a shredder. She's not even in that genre. First and foremost she's a Chinese pop artist.

Here's one of my favorite songs of hers - she has a few solos here as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60hIHH_53Ew

There are plenty of great guitarists and this just proves that you don't need to look for traditional guitar-heavy genres to find them.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jun 21, 2013,
I keep hearing about Periphery but just now heard them.

What have I been doing with my life?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I keep hearing about Periphery but just now heard them.

What have I been doing with my life?

My love for them is like peanut butters love for jelly.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by aerosmithfan95
"Let's not post vids of really good guitarists like Satch, Johnson, Vai, and Gilbert. They're cliche and generic. Even guitarists that do rock, jazz, or blues are generic. Let's just keep it to underground extreme metal guitarists."

That's basically the message I got from reading the TS's posts on the first page. There are other "great" guitarists out there that may not of heard of, but you (TS) sound a bit whiny.

oviously didnt look at links to see two acoustic fingerstyle players
Quote by theogonia777

Holy shit. I just checked out that guy's (Shane Lee) other videos. Wow.

Yeah, I was tempted to not post that because I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with him. I feel bad for the guy, the video with him confessing about stuff was so weird and sad
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Does anyone have a link to that old man "shreading"? It was in a thread like a year back or so, and it was absolutely wonderfully hilarious. As I recall it it was almost whammy-without-a-whammy-tier stuff.

I can't really remember much about it, except for him being topless (I think) and winking at the camera before he started playing.
REGGIE
Quote by Wininacan
im looking for really unique beautiful music, and to be honest rock guitarist dont have shit on death metal guitarists anyway.

I like this guy. He's funny.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by Wininacan
oviously didnt look at links to see two acoustic fingerstyle players

Well, I only read the first page when I commented. The acoustic players are pretty amazing.

Quote by LeakyFlask
Does anyone have a link to that old man "shreading"? It was in a thread like a year back or so, and it was absolutely wonderfully hilarious. As I recall it it was almost whammy-without-a-whammy-tier stuff.

I can't really remember much about it, except for him being topless (I think) and winking at the camera before he started playing.

I remember that video. It was hilarious.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

buckethead is a nasty soloist but i wish he had a more stable band cause the rhythmn parts he write are really straightforward and dont compliment his skill that well, its the same problem malmsteen has. bucketheads more molodic stuff is beautiful dude. As far as shred guitar goes these guys are pretty crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEywYigygnk
I would not share the sweat off my balls with you if you were dying of thirst.
Pretentious little twat.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 3