gotta git get
gotta git get
gotta git get boom boom wow

Quote by blake1221
i'm gonna pop some tags only got twenty dollars in my pocket

I COULD BE THE ONE TO MAKE YOU FEEL THAT WAY, I COULD BE THE ONE TO SET YOU FREE

we're up all night to the sun
we're up all night to get lucky

ive had to get used to mainstream pop music lately and this thread is where we all discuss the wonders of it
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
its mostly shit, better than the 90s and early 2000's, but everyone knows 80s pop was a million times better
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
im gonna pop some tags only got 20 dollars in my pocket
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
take that suxxx omg i hate them so much gary barlow is such an arse.

i love pop music so much i can listen to it all day.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
It's not horrible. I like some of the artists. That said, I hate that song about crashing a car into a bridge that keeps playing everywhere.
I like a lot of it for what it is but I don't go out of my way to listen to it
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
80's Pop is bearable to an extent, but anything made after, say, the early 90's is just horrible. Mainly just because it so damn generic and every song is about the same damn thing but with slightly different music in the background.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by stonyman65
80's Pop is bearable to an extent, but anything made after, say, the early 90's is just horrible. Mainly just because it so damn generic and every song is about the same damn thing but with slightly different music in the background.

That's how genres work
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Is awful.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
I don't particularly like most of it but it doesn't offend me.

Except for the recent trend towards folk/pop hipster fusion. That offends me.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
That's how genres work

Yeah I guess but pop music is REALLY bad about that.

When you listen to a whole album and don't realize that you've even switched tracks... that's bad.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
When I listen to prog albums that segue sometimes I don't even realize I've switched tracks.