After some PITA issues with Canada Post this finally made it here!

Shitty pics..but yeah:

Here's are some initial thoughts:

-neck is a lot nicer than the newer JPs with the assymetrical necks. Its not overly thin.
-Sounds awesome! If you are a basswood h8r your mind will change very quickly.
-Trem is nice, i forgot how much i like non-locking trems
-The finish is really really awesome. Its too bad my pics suck...
-This has an old school ibby feel to it but super refined..if that makes sense. Reminds me a lot of my old UV green dot
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Nice!

HNGD!
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
awesome

you still have the stool, too, yay
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I could have swore that I've seen this exact guitar here before... This sure stirs up my GAS again.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Hooray for the stool!

Oh yeah...I guess the guitar is OK , too.

HNGD!

That finish- is it really purple or red depending on angle, or is that just a trick of the light?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I'm glad you guys recognized the stool. Its my NGD stool haha. Literally...i keep it semi-hidden put only take it out for NGDs.

The colour is shifting...it goes from like purple-y to red to maroon. It looks kind of super dark purple/red most of the time.
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Nice!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!