So yeah my bed sucks and it's terrible and I have terrible back and neck pain and I want to shoot myself in the head. So to avoid suicide by mattress I was wondering if anyone has any experience with memory foams or toppers.

I dont want to buy another mattress because i'm not doing that because money can be better spent on beer and buying my wife nice things.

/shot in the dark. halp.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
The mattress covers work, but there's really no substitute for a good mattress.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I have a memory foam mattress top and a regular mattress from Ikea, and it works just fine for me.

If you have legitimate problems with your back alignment, posture, whatever, then a mattress isn't a fix-all. But if you're uncomfortable because of an obviously shitty mattress, upgrades are fantastic.
My God, it's full of stars!
Buy memory foam pads and surgically attach them to your back and neck. Problem solved! Now, wherever you sit/sleep, ergonomic comfort will follow.
Yeah. Ever since we got this mattress it's been terrible. We thought it'd be comfortable but in the end it didn't even matter because now I wake up with bad back pain a cramped neck. I'm going to have to check out Ikea then. Ugh... that place is like going to a swedish circus with no act.

You should see if you can get a pillow-top thing to put down over your mattress, I have a pillow-top bed and it's sooooooooo comfy. I've got a memory foam pillow which is aight, but I still get bad neck pains because I contort like an idiot when I sleep.
Quote by So-Cal
People say you shouldn't put your money in mattresses.

lol.

TS, if your mattress isn't providing enough support, a topper won't help at all. They only add padding. It won't help if your mattress is sunken.
Keep your shoulders forward and try using an orthopedic pillow.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Too hard or too soft? I've tried the memory foam, but I move to much when I sleep for it to work for me.
It's just too damn hard. It is a bad memory foam bed and it makes me feel bad.

Then yeah totally get an eggcrate or memory foam topper. Get it somewhere you can return it to if it doesn't work.
I was looking at those eggcrate thingys. Looks interesting. Thanks guys. I will be hunting for a topper tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how it worked out if you're interested in my mundane adventures of beds and comfort.

Depends on how bad the mattress is if memory foam will be of any help. My mattress was a little uncomfortable before, but after I got one of those foam toppers it was a bit better. I had that for about year before I got a new mattress as I was still having neck pain. I don't the toppers will do much about that, they just sorta soften it up. Just invest in a quality mattress. It sucks to have spend a lot on a mattress of all things, but a really good nights rest is priceless.
Our local radio station calls out girls who cheat on air. It has become so popular that local mattress shops carry beds named after the girls who cheat.

I wanted a Drive By Whoring bed. But I am le poor.

Also, everyone says those memory foam beds are the beez kneez
Memory foam is pretty comfy, but from what I've used the seem to cave in after a year or two.

If you do get a topper, make sure it is thick and has some firmness to it. It will soften up over time.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
I sleep on a hard broken concrete floor every night no blankets nothin n my back n head dnt hurt i thnk u should sleep outside on concrete or in the street to see how good you really have it.
I have an eggcrate topper. My mattress is good and that just makes it all the better. I love my bed!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Nelsean
So yeah my bed sucks and it's terrible and I have terrible back and neck pain and I want to shoot myself in the head. So to avoid suicide by mattress I was wondering if anyone has any experience with memory foams or toppers.

I dont want to buy another mattress because i'm not doing that because money can be better spent on beer and buying my wife nice things.

/shot in the dark. halp.

I always thought I was just a shitty sleeper. Then I moved in with my GF who has a memory foam topper. I sleep like crazy now. It's my favorite thing. I'm no longer sore. Get one.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by FearMyLightning
I sleep on a hard broken concrete floor every night no blankets nothin n my back n head dnt hurt i thnk u should sleep outside on concrete or in the street to see how good you really have it.

czech ur priblesh.

Tempurpedic.

Sleep on your side but make sure your body is aligned properly

Don't sleep on your face that'll wreck you
cat
Height of your pillow makes a difference too, make sure it's comfortable and not too low or high.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I sleep on a cheap memory foam futon that is about 7cm thick and placed on top of a grated wooden board. But honestly the reason I feel that my back bothers me is because there're no chairs in this damn country.
Listen. I'm sorry.
is it whiplash from falling from the dizzying heights of supermod?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I've got a seriously fucked up back.
Normal mattresses just make it worse. No matter how hard or soft they are, plywood underneath, egg crates, I've tried all the tricks.
I've got Syringomyelia and the only thing that has ever helped has been a Tempur Pedic mattress.
TEMPURPEDIC NIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't cheap out on shit like this. It's an important investment. I have a goddamn $1000 chair because I have to be sitting down a lot and don't want my back fucked up. It's not hard to justify this kinda purchase.

Cheaping out = wasting money. Buying quality = investing.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Mattresses are way overpriced.

I cut out the middle man, and I bought a memory-foam 60 pocket spring 2x2m matress for 180 euro's.

I found the same mattress online for 800 - 900- euro's.

Seriously they just pump mattresses out almost as easily as printing newspapers, but yeah everything that is to be used for a long time, is automatically expensive to compensate for business.

I live together with my girlfriend, and she's lighter than me, so we had to really find a in between solution for a mattress.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Jun 22, 2013,