The Wire
7 32%
Six Feet Under
3 14%
The Sopranos
6 27%
Voters: 22.
Page 1 of 2
Since Lushacrous is having a similar problem, I decided to make a thread.

I'm going to buy a tv show to watch cuz i'm bored so which TV show should I watch next:

The Larry Sanders Show - presumably funny
The Wire - presumably drama
Six Feet Under - presumably dead
The Sopranos - presumably gangsta
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Sopranos, man. I haven't seen it yet but it seems obvious now.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
My current order of buying preference is to go for Larry Sanders Show first, then The Sopranos, then The Wire, and then Six Feet Under.
Quote by goest
Your preferences and opinions are wrong.

Watch the god damn Wire.

Honestly I know that the Wire will be amazing when I get around to watching it but what I know of its concept seems the least interesting of the 4 shows.
It's a done concept, sure, but it's so well delivered.

Watch Larry after it to bring your spirits up.
Watch LOST if you missed that back in 2010. Other than that, watch Supernatural or Hannibal.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

The Wire, the concept isn't as predictable as you'd think. You know what the plural of pussy is?
hey brad, you should watch weeds. it's kind of like breaking bad, but it's the opposite.
brba is a drama with some comedy, weeds is a comedy with some drama
brba is meth, weeds is weed
walter is highly educated, nancy isn't
man, woman
dying, dead husband

there's more. weeds doesn't have as good of writing, but it's still good.
you're a stone fox
I watched most of the first season of The Wire and was pretty disappointed. Couldn't keep going with it despite the great acting and some good moments.

Don't expect to be amazed instantly, brad.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by WCPhils
Game of Thrones

he wants to watch a tv show. not be a nerd/pervert hybrid.
you're a stone fox
Sopranos.

James Gandolfini [the guy that plays Tony Soprano] just died a couple of days ago.

I don't see a better way of paying your respects by watching the show!

The Wire is on my list of shows to watch too
Quote by Saint78
he wants to watch a tv show. not be a nerd/pervert hybrid.

Everything you say is so 14
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I watched most of the first season of The Wire and was pretty disappointed. Couldn't keep going with it despite the great acting and some good moments.

Don't expect to be amazed instantly, brad.

Aren't you like...14?

3deep4u
Quote by WCPhils
Everything you say is so 14

nerdvert
you're a stone fox
I've always been one to rep The Larry Sanders Show because it's fantastic and underrated these days. But I wouldn't blame you to choose any of those first, really. All fantastic shows.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Last edited by DonGlover at Jun 21, 2013,
Quote by goest
Aren't you like...14?

3deep4u

17. Pretty sure I wasn't really missing anything.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
17. Pretty sure I wasn't really missing anything.

What does the king stay?
Quote by Saint78
nerdvert

weeds is for teenage girls
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by goest
What does the king stay?

I did really love that conversation. It has good moments, just overall found it boring.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I did really love that conversation. It has good moments, just overall found it boring.

I actually have been finding it hard to watch. Not because I find it boring, I just really have to be in the right mood to watch it and there has to be no one else in the house. If I turn it on with people here it suddenly becomes the most important thing in the world to talk to me about everything that ever existed.
I don't like Weeds.

I watched the first season of Game of Thrones and it was good but I don't enjoy medieval stuff or lame nerdy England stuff so I don't really like it enough to watch more of it.

I'm probably just gonna buy both Larry Sanders and Sopranos so that way I have some variety if I feel overloaded with either drama or comedy.
Quote by WCPhils
weeds is for teenage girls

how would you know? the only girls you know are in your shitty fantasy show.
you're a stone fox
Actually, fuck it. Watch the Larry Sanders Show first, then The Wire, then The Sopranos, then top it off with some Six Feet Under. Done. Do it now.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by Saint78

because i know tons of teenage girls

wait

what
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Saint78

lol i'm beginning to think nerds beat up n8 with all this hatred he's gathered for them
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Rossenrot
Either Deadwood or Sons of Anarchy.

Anything else is television for women.

I already watched Deadwood and i'm not trailer trash so i'm not gonna watch Sons of Anarchy.
Quote by bradulator
I already watched Deadwood and i'm not trailer trash so i'm not gonna watch Sons of Anarchy.

I thought SOA was gonna be a trashy show too, but I actually really enjoyed it, as unrealistic as it is. It's very intense at times.
A SIGNATURE.
Page 1 of 2