Well, she finally arrived. My Suhr Modern M8. Definitely one of the finest guitars I have ever had the pleasure of owning. John Suhr's rep is well earned. I've been wanting one of these beauties for a long time and finally came across an absolute steal and pulled the trigger. I may still put a set of Bareknuckles in, but the stock pickups are definitely the best "stock" ones I've ever heard. It's in perfect shape, setup is incredible, and the gig bag is fantastic. I absolutely love this guitar and HIGHLY urge anyone on the fence not to hesitate. If it doesn't become your #1, it'll become your #2. Simply jawdropping guitars. My camera is garbage, but here are some photos.

Custom guitars, vintage amps, boutique pedals. Blah, blah, blah.
Dat top!

HNGD dude! Enjoy the new axe.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
damn sexy. beautiful top. not overdone just perfect. classy.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
[GeorgeTakei]Ohhhhh myyyyy![/GeorgeTakei]
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Thanks gents. Loving the trem on this, tuners are perfect (as good as the Sperzels on most of my other axes if not better). The folks at Suhr really do a tremendous job. This is my first Suhr but it sure as hell won't be my last. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if I end up selling off a few of mine and replacing them with more!
And a few more pics:

Quote by Delboyuk_01
One of the nicest Suhr's I've ever seen, congratulations and rock that guitar to hell and back.

Thanks man, haven't been able to put it down. And it's incredibly light too, which'll prove useful for long gigs.
Quote by Seref
Love Suhr's pickups. SSH+ in the bridge and SSV in the neck?

Yep, exactly right. I'm really surprised at how favorably they stand up to Bareknuckles, which I have in many of my other guitars. To me, the most important thing for a pickup to have is exceptional clarity. These Suhr pups nail it.
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Beauty axe, man. I wish Suhrs would come up for sale more often here, but they are a diamond in the rough in small town Canada. That denim-esque finish seems to be gaining popularity among customs lately, and it looks great on your Suhr. The only thing I'd want on that is an inlay at the 24th, just for visual continuity across the fingerboard, but other than that it's sexy as hell
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Ow man, that finish is freaking B-E-A-UTIFUL!! HNGD!
Schecter C-1 Custom
Ibanez Iceman ICT700
Ibanez Deluxe 59'er model
Peavey Vypyr 30
Boss SD-2 Dual Overdrive pedal
Thanks fellas. Can't wait to bring her into the studio on Tuesday to record
We need to get Tom to see this, haha.

Also, that is probably the best looking maple neck I've EVER seen. Wow. HNGD man!
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Did a little recording with this bad boy last night...wow. Definitely going to have a few high-enders for sale soon. Must get more Suhrs!