Could someone please tell me what strings are in this video on youtube, just search Bad Company cover, its by a guy in a hat, named Thomas Pederson. It should be the first one.
They are very percussive sounding, and I really like them.
Thanks.
Last edited by Raethke at Jun 21, 2013,
Quote by Sputnik1
Why dont you tell us?

Reported.

That was a bit brash. The video was uploaded 2 years ago and has 240,000+ views. I doubt it's TS spamming his Youtube.

TS, no one will be able to tell what strings he's using. I don't think it even matters anyway, the sounds he's getting is pretty entirely dependent on the woods of his guitar and the quality of his piezo.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Hey I didn't create an account just to ask a very silly question that is borderline advertisement.
You, you nice young man, thank you.

The sound was just so distinct I thought it had to be his strings. Thanks anyways, though.
Quote by Sputnik1
Hey I didn't create an account just to ask a very silly question that is borderline advertisement.

No, you're jumping the gun. Calm down.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
I saw a video. I said hey, those sound like some nice strings. So I asked why kind they were. Yup, I'm flippin' a huge fit.
You are now. I just think its funny that you went to all the trouble to create an account to ask this.
Quote by Sputnik1
Only you two are having a cow about this.

Oh my goodness! You mean to actually tell me that somebody created an account on a guitar-related forum to ask a guitar-related question?
Quote by Sputnik1
Only you two are having a cow about this.

Yes, you weren't getting butthurt over this at all.

TS, had his question answered. Now stop.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
I mean come on. Do you think that it's logical to ask some one, who is not affiliated with the youtube video what so ever, what guitar strings are being used? I mean regardless whether this is a guitar oriented site or not. That's fine by me if you stick up for the silliness. Whatever floats your boat. I've got to get some sleep.
Last edited by Sputnik1 at Jun 22, 2013,
It can be. What makes you think otherwise?

You reported TS and abused him on the speculation that it was advertising, without actually having a look at the video and seeing it was uploaded 2 years ago and with 200K+ viewers, would he really need to go ahead and advertise here to get views? No.

Now, for the third time, stop.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore