Page 1 of 3
I'm watching zombieland on tv and I was thinking what would be my weapon so I chose the katana because Its relitivly light and extremely durable. So what pit what would be your weapon of choice?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I flashed it on the UG TinyChat earlier
it was that pink thing
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Jun 21, 2013,
Shoulder-fired, large caliber rotary cannon.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Either that or the yo-yo saw from Octopussy.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
can I change mine to nuclear bomb that is a combo-pack with a bomb shelter???
Quote by Hydra150
I flashed it on the UG TinyChat earlier
it was that pink thing

*reported*

lol jk

If it's the "thing directly to your left" thing, my choices are between a pen, two calculators, a notebook, or a big bag of twizzlers

I'd take the twizzlers, not even zombies can resist those
I usually take zombie threads seriously because I'm so enthusiastic about zombies and zombie apocalypses (lame, right?). But this thread has been done so many times I don't really care anymore.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I'll take an AR-15 and my 1911.

Also one of those Cold Steel axes.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Razor to commit suicide with.

Um I would probably choose a European Longsword, good reach, double edged blade and I wouldn't have to worry about ammo.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Last edited by Shadowenspirit at Jun 22, 2013,
Recurve crossbow + S&W 686 revolver + machete.
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Jun 22, 2013,
I would probably choose my knife, or a good crowbar. I have no skills whatsoever with firearms, so I wouldn't go that route.

Also, the zombie survival guide would be my bible at that point.
Quote by chookiecookie
Compound crossbow + S&W 686 revolver + machete.

Good choice.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
I think it is inherently necessary to state the attributes of the zombies both physically and psychologically before an effective weapon can be chosen.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by stonyman65
Good choice.

Actually, I ****ed up. I meant recurve crossbow. I already made the edit
ayy lmao
Zombie apocalypse? I'd choose Meteor, obviously the greatest of all materia.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
If I had matching paper armor and a police riot mask I would be completely set with a katana. I'd have the advantage of armor with out feeling I am going to die after 5 minutes of combat with it.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by Skynyrd890
870. Ammo... ammo everywhere.

You can do better than that, Skynyrd.
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
You can do better than that, Skynyrd.

I'm not going to find a lot of 7.62x39 in the hills of NC

It's either 12 gauge and a lot of sub-caliber inserts, or a .22.

Gotta think long-term. If I'm dealing with hoards, ammo is paramount.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Skynyrd890
I'm not going to find a lot of 7.62x39 in the hills of NC

It's either 12 gauge and a lot of sub-caliber inserts, or a .22.

Gotta think long-term. If I'm dealing with hoards, ammo is paramount.

I'd like to think a .22, preferably with a suppressor would be much more helpful than anything in zombie type situations.

And assassination plots.

But I picked a crossbow due to the fact I would be spending most of my time living in the woods during all this.
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
I'd like to think a .22, preferably with a suppressor would be much more helpful than anything in zombie type situations.

And assassination plots.

.22 is my go-to survival rifle. Quiet (sorta), I can carry a shitload of ammo, and will kill whatever needs killing. Only reason I would go shotgun > .22 for zombies is I don't know what it takes to kill a zombie lol. Do I just need to drill it between the eyes, or am I going to have to actually dismantle its brain?
Quote by Skynyrd890
.22 is my go-to survival rifle. Quiet (sorta), I can carry a shitload of ammo, and will kill whatever needs killing. Only reason I would go shotgun > .22 for zombies is I don't know what it takes to kill a zombie lol. Do I just need to drill it between the eyes, or am I going to have to actually dismantle its brain?

That's normally the problem with these types of threads. There's really no specification.

My idea of a 'zombie' apocalypse is the newly dead raising from their graves, either due to human experimentation, or some sort of bio-testing gone wrong. I fail to see why in either situation they would crave human flesh, but I'm still up for zombie hunting!

Oh, but either way with a typical zombie (or at least their typical depiction) I think since their bodies are normally depicted as decayed, a .22 would suffice to break their skull and destroy their brain.
ayy lmao
I forgot about the super stilts moving 20 mph with all the effort of walking would be a huge+ for me in terms of survival. Also easier to travel distances, big plus.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
Quote by chookiecookie
That's normally the problem with these types of threads. There's really no specification.

My idea of a 'zombie' apocalypse is the newly dead raising from their graves, either due to human experimentation, or some sort of bio-testing gone wrong. I fail to see why in either situation they would crave human flesh, but I'm still up for zombie hunting!

Oh, but either way with a typical zombie (or at least their typical depiction) I think since their bodies are normally depicted as decayed, a .22 would suffice to break their skull and destroy their brain.

I've always thought it was more important to survive the first three or four months, since they ARE decaying. After a few months, they should be substantially broken-down, and possibly even rendered immobile.

For that, a boat and plenty of supplies are really the best way to go. Head off shore, live for a few months, then return for supplies and to check things out. You're invincible if you prepare well enough. But I'm hours from the coast, so I just have to go for seclusion and rough terrain lol.
Well, being Joshua Garcia and all, I'd use my legion of many, many fans.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
a giant purple dildo, seemed to work fine in saints row the third
My shitty gear:
Vox AD30VT-XL
Danelectro Fab Metal
Zoom 505 II
ESP Ltd MH-50
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Well, being Joshua Garcia and all, I'd use my legion of many, many fans.

So you want three people as your weapon against the zombie apocalypse? Your call, man.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you

Or maybe an electric car customized to run over everybody.
Wait, is there electricity in this apocalypse?
Did something happen where we live without electricity?

Quote by strat0blaster
You know I'm playin', kid. Plus, you get points for the Darker Than Black avatar.

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 22, 2013,
You know I'm playin', kid. Plus, you get points for the Darker Than Black avatar.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
chookiecookie has the right idea. Pretty much the same plan as me (bow and in the woods) for the following reasons:

1. Bows are silent (might be a slight sound on impact)
2. Arrows/bolts/whatever (depending on the type of bow) are limitless as long as you have trees around.
3. Woods have many different escape routes/ways to hide.
4. Zombies can't climb trees.
5. Woods will probably have some sort of water supply along with small animals to eat.

Why would you do it any other way? Although, the boat idea isn't a bad one either.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by Skynyrd890
I've always thought it was more important to survive the first three or four months, since they ARE decaying. After a few months, they should be substantially broken-down, and possibly even rendered immobile.

On movies/games like resident evil though, they don't decay so much as the virus helps them to evolve and adapt...
ayy lmao
Immortality. Zombies make pitiful enemies. Might-as-well make sure I'm set for when they are inevitably defeated.

Alternatively: If I'm the last survivor, then I'll take a machine that grows humans as well.
Quote by chookiecookie
On movies/games like resident evil though, they don't decay so much as the virus helps them to evolve and adapt...

But are they getting proper blood flow and oxygen? Their decay process may just be very slow, but still present.

We'll just have to play it by ear, I've got plenty of ammo for whatever I end up going with lol.
Page 1 of 3