Hi.

Been eyeing this axe for a few days, and everything seems on-point with it. Haven't heard too terribly much about the Tight-End R bridge system that Ibby threw on it, but have heard it's just a hardtail bridge designed to look like a double-locking trem.

Anybody have any insight into it? Good? Bad? I'm a huge fan of Ibanez, but I never use a tremolo so I thought it would be a great fit. With it being a Prestige, I have no question of the quality.

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-IBA-RG3521-LIST

It would be coupled with my future 5150 III mini.
I think it's trying to emulate the feel of a double locking trem, moreso than just the look.

Saddle adjustment is really easy to get at. Love, love Ibanez for their innovative designs like that.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
never tried one. i know tom has said the newer ibanez prestiges aren't as good as the older ones, but I haven't tried any newer ones
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?