Has anyone noticed the uncanny similarities between Maynard James Keenan of Tool and Travis Bickle (Robert De Niro's character from Taxi Driver)? Of course the two guys don't look alike in real life, but when you put together the two pictures of them with a mohawk and sunglasses, it's a fairly close match. I couldn't find them in a similar pose, but this is the best I could do.

Although, I might add, with MJK's personality, it may not be a coincidence. With Travis Bickle being a mentally unstable former soldier, and MJK being in the army and known to be a little crazy, he could be 'tipping his hat' to De Niro's performance.
Quote by natuMzzri
Although, I might add, with MJK's personality, it may not be a coincidence. With Travis Bickle being a mentally unstable former soldier, and MJK being in the army and known to be a little crazy, he could be 'tipping his hat' to De Niro's performance.

I would say you're over-analyzing but you might be right honestly
I've been told by many friends, both irl and from online, that they've seen people at concerts who look just like me. Usually it's been described as an older version of me.

Then one day at a concert I happened to get my picture taken and there was a guy facing mostly away from the camera who, from that angle, looked like a future version of me.

It was weird.
Quote by jetfuel495
I've been told by many friends, both irl and from online, that they've seen people at concerts who look just like me. Usually it's been described as an older version of me.

Then one day at a concert I happened to get my picture taken and there was a guy facing mostly away from the camera who, from that angle, looked like a future version of me.

It was weird.

that's racist
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I'm still baffled as to how much this random guy in a gif looks like me

That's an interesting theory, ts.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I'm still baffled as to how much this random guy in a gif looks like me

Isn't that what most americans look like though?
Quote by Hydra150
Isn't that what most americans look like though?

That's Racist.

only the Chinese lookalike.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Blake could totally be a Jonas brother.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by xxdarrenxx
That's Racist.

only the Chinese lookalike.

And brown people, according to Jay
Quote by theogonia777
Blake could totally be a Jonas brother.

Look up Brendon Urie.

My hair isn't long enough to qualify for a Jo Bro anymore.