Page 1 of 3

Oh joy.

When are these people going to learn? This is a free country, where people have the right to live whatever lifestyle they choose, including an Islamic one. When we start taking those basic rights to choose away, we are just shooting ourselves in the foot.

I'm pretty sure these idiots wouldn't like it if their right to a lifestyle that involves racist protests was taken away, yet here they are, trying to do exactly that to another British cultural community.
yikes. has there always been a general fear of muslims in britain or did that pop up around 9/11 with america?
These are the same people that start every sentence with "I'm not a racist but..."
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
These are the same people that start every sentence with "I'm not a racist but..."

I'm not racist but pancakes are really nice.
Quote by devourke
yikes. has there always been a general fear of muslims in britain or did that pop up around 9/11 with america?

We've always had racists in Britain, full stop. And it's hilarious to watch them waving their St. Georges Crosses about in protest at foreign immigration into Britain, all the while not knowing the irony of St, George being someone who was a Palestinian Greek. If they were to see St George in Britain today, they'de take one look at the colour of his skin and would soon be protesting against him living here.

It's since 9/11 that the racists have found out about Muslim culture, or at least... what they think Muslim culture is all about, and have started using the actions of a relative few twisted Islamic extremists to protest against the WHOLE culture of Islam, most of which is made up of people who had nothing and want nothing to do with Islamic extremists.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jun 22, 2013,
Morons. Join the anti EDL rally.

Here we are. A pretty standard member.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaZCaWH96xw
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by devourke
i think it would be nice if 9/11 just didnt happen.

Obviously.

It'd be nice of idiots on both sides just didn't exist.
People need to learn better social skills...

these people obviously haven't been laid in like 5 years and are angry at the world
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
As long as they're being peaceful about it I don't care what opinions they have. Even though said opinions are moronic.
#NoSurrender we want OUR BRITAIN back m8 I'm not racist I just don't want the terrorists taking my job know wot I mean? I have 2 black friends
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by SMH07
#NoSurrender we want OUR BRITAIN back m8 I'm not racist I just don't want the terrorists taking my job know wot I mean? I have 2 black friends

yeh m8 ali called and sed he was meetin u for drinks wiv robbo yeh so wow no tolerance my arse yeh

also i met a charmin black m8 too

his name is carl
Quote by Malchius
Did anyone hear about the EDL members who got chased of by the badger cull protestors? A bunch of women painted black and white, suffice to say the EDL were confused and horrified.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/473597/20130601/bnp-edl-hate-fascist-badgers.htm

i wish there were badger gangs who lived by a code of honour, respect and equality. there would be literally no more crime or hate if they formed one.

Quote by MH400
As an Englishman, part of me agrees with a part of it....

what part.
Last edited by devourke at Jun 22, 2013,
Quote by devourke

what part.

i thought its been pretty established that mh400 has consitently proven to be a knob

people should be able to do anything they like as long as it doesnt have a negative effect on other people

period.
Quote by MH400
Quite a few, actually.

"i'm thinking of a number"

"what number"

"...i'm thinking of multiple numbers"

what parts.
Quote by Spaztikko
people should be able to do anything they like as long as it doesnt have a negative effect on other people

Oh, the extremist side / bomb plots / demands for new laws/rules aren't negative and don't cause a divide within the UK? Oh, silly me.

Quote by Spaztikko
i thought its been pretty established that mh400 has consitently proven to be a knob

Run along, child.
Quote by MH400
As an Englishman, part of me agrees with a part of it....

As an Englishman you are a product of a couple of thousand years of immigration, international-breeding and foreign cultural influences.

If you don't like it, go back to wherever your ancestors originated.
Anyone who agrees with those morons needs help.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by SlackerBabbath
As an Englishman you are a product of a couple of thousand years of immigration, international-breeding and foreign cultural influences.

If you don't like it, go back to wherever your ancestors originated.

But I don't want to go to Ireland. It's full of leprechauns and Guinness. And I hate Guinness
Quote by MH400
Oh, the extremist side / bomb plots / demands for new laws/rules aren't negative and don't cause a divide within the UK? Oh, silly me.

Run along, child.

Yes, because only Muslim immigrants into the UK are all extremists and want to blow everything up, with everyone else totally not having their own areas of nutjobs in the demographic.

Stop being a racist idiot because they have differing opinions to you,
I will say that the Sheffield trams stopping outside my pub because of the EDL march was a boon to sales that Saturday. Other than that, they're a bunch of cretins who need a rammy whilst the football season is having a break for a few months.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by MH400
Oh, the extremist side / bomb plots /

Well of course, every sane person is against those, including most of the Muslims, so why would you have a problem with people who are against the same things that you are against?

Quote by MH400

demands for new laws/rules aren't negative and don't cause a divide within the UK? Oh, silly me.

Yes, silly you.

Sharia law is simply a moral code that Muslims follow, like Christians following Biblical law. It's not something that people are demanding should 'replace' our current laws. We don't stop Christians from living by Biblical law so why should we stop Muslims from living by Sharia law? Or are you suggesting that we stop treating people equally?
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jun 22, 2013,
And the legal system is soooo perfect, right? Totally doesnt need updating yeah?

I like how he's replied already.
Last edited by Spaztikko at Jun 22, 2013,
No Surrender! #WATP
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
What needs to happen is the separation of Church and State, so that we can be a secular country and start dealing with all this stupid religious extremism fairly and consistently.

(cue shitstorm)
>Puts a stop to building new mosques, temples and schools
>Complains there's no work

Seriously though, they scare me. Not as a political movement but as violent individuals who might decide that I'm too foreign for their liking.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by raoooos
if the edl represents 'our culture' then let it be destroyed, it sucks

Agreed, all this talk about protecting our culture and heritage, those type of people would probably be the first to sign a petition to bulldoze a lovely castle so that a Lidl can be built in it's place.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Sharia law is simply a moral code that Muslims follow, like Christians following Biblical law. It's not something that people are demanding should 'replace' our current laws. We don't stop Christians from living by Biblical law so why should we stop Muslims from living by Sharia law? Or are you suggesting that we stop treating people equally?

There are two forms of Sharia law, the religious code you mentioned and the actual code of law practiced in several Islamic countries instead of Civil or Common.
Quote by Malchius
There are two forms of Sharia law, the religious code you mentioned and the actual code of law practiced in several Islamic countries instead of Civil or Common.

And what do you think are the chances of the British government adopting that kind of law are? Because that's what these paranoid pillocks are claiming is going to happen here.
I hope someone at that rally starts a conversation about how racist America is.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by SlackerBabbath
And what do you think are the chances of the British government adopting that kind of law are? Because that's what these paranoid pillocks are claiming is going to happen here.

I don't think there is any chance of it, I was just pointing out that it's not just religious guidelines you said they were and that in some countries it is law, with judges and the like.

The EDL and BNP are ****wits, they always have been and they always will be. These are the same people whose spokesman deny the holocaust and get pissed people to go on national television to talk about something they've only heard of fourth hand of some guy down the pub.

Apart from being incredibly racist there actual political goals don't exist.
Page 1 of 3