well I purchased the update Got my ilok license,. Installed it to the USB ( all cool iLok has had issues lately ) then installed PT 10 ( you have to install a new version 10 so it can work along side 11 ) then installed 11

shut down and restarted every time it asked ( 4 or 5 )

then started PT 10 all fine

then started 11 .. No License found ? check iLok manager it's there but does not activate or transfer to the USB ?

Check my iLok Not there ?

Check my account iLok website Not there.. ?

Ok Cool breath ...........spent the next hour or 2 trying to find and fill in support requests..

Got to love paying good money to be screw over my License issues.... worth the money ???

OK SO I'll try the demo check to things and test my audio and control surfaces etc..
NO that doesn't work as well I get the weirdest error i have ever seen.
Attachments:
PT11 YEAH.jpg
Last edited by T4D at Jun 22, 2013,
I'd try to re-install the PACE thing, for me it worked.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
well thanks for that LOL =) I did what you said I un-installed pace then rebooted and install the update it did work cool

but now when I log into ilok there NO licenses on my ilok But if I log out all of them are there ( except PT11 )

iLOK is complete screwed at the moment and it's been that way for afew weeks from the forum posts.. well iLok will be dead this time next year But still a pain right now...
Any idea how long it takes for them to email people the upgrade codes? My ASC ran out a couple of days ago meaning I can't email support about it which I find ridiculous.
well i got a quote to extend my support " Starting at as little as $149 (USD)/year" within one hour !!

BUT 2 to avid (with current ASC support) and 2 to iLok No replies yet............been about 6 hours.. couple of days for you that not good........
I've been hearing to avoid updating the iLok drivers due to all the problems (Fab Dupont on PureMix kept posting it on their FB page) so it sounds like an issue with Pace. Luckily, I still don't have money to upgrade to PT11 and probably won't till I get my financial aid for college in the fall since I'm getting a new bed this quarter.

Insert Kyle62 saying something like "Told you dongles were bad"
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
pace got back to my issue, my account is fixed online, BUT got to go to work so have to do the rest tonight ..

with the AAX plugin waiting to come out, this PT update it has to be the most unused software update in history..
Quote by T4D
well thanks for that LOL =) I did what you said I un-installed pace then rebooted and install the update it did work cool

but now when I log into ilok there NO licenses on my ilok But if I log out all of them are there ( except PT11 )

iLOK is complete screwed at the moment and it's been that way for afew weeks from the forum posts.. well iLok will be dead this time next year But still a pain right now...

Haha happy to hear that but if I may, I'd suggest you to try some other DAW
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I know Avid had to drop support for RTAS/TDM plugins so they could redo the engine but considering there is still no AAX support from Waves, its not worth upgrading to yet. I consider Waves to be the largest plugin developer out there and to not have AAX support from them really leaves me feeling meh about PT11.

I wish someone would develop an RTAS to AAX or VST to AAX wrapper so that the fun legacy plugins I have that I use will run in 11. I did a search and all I saw was bitching about "Oh, poorly coded plugins will cause stability issues" with the few logical people that say "Don't use shitty plugins" get slammed for having a few brain cells.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Revalver and Magma both have planned AAX releases and host VST plugins so there may be a workaround.

so far it's a big performance improvement in 11, not huge and hard to tell since I don't have all my waves etc plugin working.

afew positives, Melodyne editor and bitter sweet are there straight away, rewire to reason works perfectly I have not tried reaper yet ( one of the Major issues for me with 32bit PT was if you rewire anything you would still have to stay in the 4 gig mem limit ) not any more in 64bit and it all works in 64 bits nicely

the new meters are better ( tho only 3 new ones ) it has a sharper feel to it for sure.

but can't really push things without all my plugins..................
Last edited by T4D at Jun 23, 2013,