Page 1 of 5
I want to buy a handgun to protect my house and family with, and the laws to get one are so time consuming it's ridiculous.
I'm sorry you won't be capping anybody for the foreseeable future. In the meantime, stop being a paranoid nutter
Yes your state laws do suck which is why I'd never there or in NJ or California. Your governor sucks also and Bloomberg the wanna be tyrant sucks most of all.

But take comfort that not ALL New Yorkers have problems getting a gun, the criminals and Bloomberg and the elite rich can get one anytime they want.
Quote by macashmack
I want to buy a handgun to protect my house and family with, and the laws to get one are so time consuming it's ridiculous.

Oh so hard to find decent Jesters these days.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by willT08
I'm sorry you won't be capping anybody for the foreseeable future. In the meantime, stop being a paranoid nutter

I second this
Just a plain rocker dude...
Buy an unregistered firearm off the black market, it should be much easier than going through whatever legal hoops are in the way.
handguns suck for home defense
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by macashmack

Why do you need one right nao?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Sorry, absolutely no idea how that process even works; never had any reason to buy one. I've never had any kind of security/alarm system either but maybe you can try something like that instead.
Quote by BladeSlinger

In a free society it is none of your business to ask this. If he passes the background check and has no felony history why he wants one and how many he wants is his business not yours.
Get a sword instead. Guns are for bitches.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by Neo Evil11
Oh so hard to find decent Jesters these days.

I haven't tried to be a jester for some time now.

Quote by TunerAddict
handguns suck for home defense

It's harder to get a shotgun though.

Quote by BladeSlinger

What if we get robbed while the papers are being put through?

Quote by LK_revival
In a free society it is none of your business to ask this. If he passes the background check and has no felony history why he wants one and how many he wants is his business not yours.

This is a better answer.
Last edited by macashmack at Jun 22, 2013,
replace all your flooring with stainless steel and electrofy it.

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by LK_revival

I didn't ask why he wanted one or how many, you cunt. I asked why he needed one more quickly than the current process (I don't know how long it takes there) and he answered me.

Quote by macashmack

What if we get robbed while the papers are being put through?

Then you should have applied earlier. Waiting periods are pretty common. How long does your process take?

He already said he needed it to protect people. It's none of my business why he needs it more quickly but if it wasn't any of our business, he shouldn't have made a goddamn thread about it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Jun 22, 2013,
Quote by BladeSlinger
I didn't ask why he wanted one or how many, you cunt. I asked why he needed one more quickly than the current process (I don't know how long it takes there) and he answered me.

Then you should have applied earlier. Waiting periods are pretty common. How long does your process take?

8 months.
Quote by macashmack
8 months.

Holy shit, no wonder you're pissy about it.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Look at all these gated-community pantywaists. "Oh, why would anyone need a gun? You're just being paranoid!"

Listen kiddies, you live in my neck of the woods for a week or so and you'll wish you could have a TANK. Literally half the people I work with including myself have all been victims of violent crimes at one point in their life. If you honestly don't believe that anyone needs a gun then you're a ****ing ignorant moron who has lived in the suburbs their whole life.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
ITT angry poor people

#UpTheBourgeoisie
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by StewieSwan
Get a sword instead. Guns are for bitches.

This
You just know he's hiding something awesome under there...
Quote by SkyValley
Look at all these gated-community pantywaists. "Oh, why would anyone need a gun? You're just being paranoid!"

Listen kiddies, you live in my neck of the woods for a week or so and you'll wish you could have a TANK. Literally half the people I work with including myself have all been victims of violent crimes at one point in their life. If you honestly don't believe that anyone needs a gun then you're a ****ing ignorant moron who has lived in the suburbs their whole life.

waaahhhhhhh
NY laws suck period, even MMA is banned over there
My shitty gear:
Vox AD30VT-XL
Danelectro Fab Metal
Zoom 505 II
ESP Ltd MH-50
Quote by raoooos
waaahhhhhhh

My mom bought a gun when some crazy tenants were threatening her and my step dad. They slashed our tires while we were in a store one time. And when you don't have any neighbors for a few miles, guns are useful.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by SkyValley

I know, right? Here in The Netherlands we have piles of dead people on every street corner as a result of violent crimes because people don't own guns. Sadly we also don't have bald eagles.
Move the **** somewhere else if your "neck of the woods" is so bad.

directed at the sky dude.
Quote by LK_revival

he was just asking, dude.
Quote by Hydra150
Is that Mandy Moore in your avatar?
Quote by SkyValley

Where exactly in NY are you from? I'm from Brooklyn.

Quote by Wormholes
Move the **** somewhere else if your "neck of the woods" is so bad.

directed at the sky dude.

Property taxes and living expenses in NY are pretty high, so moving to a good neighborhood can be difficult if you don't have a decent amount of money. His options would be to either move upstate or out of state if he can't afford other parts of the city.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Jun 22, 2013,
Quote by SkyValley

Yeah mate, your ends look like man are getting leng all day everyday
Quote by Waterboy799
Where exactly in NY are you from? I'm from Brooklyn.

He is from Somalia.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by BladeSlinger
I didn't ask why he wanted one or how many, you cunt. I asked why he needed one more quickly than the current process (I don't know how long it takes there).

The "process". It is time to dismantle the conditioning that has been taking place these past couple decades and get back to what "the land of the free" really was.

It use to be the "process" was a person had more rights that were believed in by the fellow countrymen. Now the "process" has become more restrictive over time and people more conditioned to accept it. With people like Bloomberg in charge the process today might be just total bans tomorrow.

The news that government is collecting phone calls and emails without consent or a warrant would have shocked Americans in the past followed by mass demonstrations and impeachments and trials, today it disturbs people but with a "really not that surprised" attitude. Tomorrow Americans will think it just is what it is and shrug it off after enough conditioning.

So far, we are still free enough to post our thoughts without worrying about a gestapo, so I am going to post my thoughts to fight against these conditionings taking place that makes people think their 1st, 2nd and 4th amendment rights are not rights at all.

Because other wise, in the end we will all be treated like "cunts".
Quote by LK_revival

The news that government is collecting phone calls and emails without consent or a warrant would have shocked Americans in the past followed by mass demonstrations and impeachments and trials, today it disturbs people but with a "really not that surprised" attitude. Tomorrow Americans will think it just is what it is and shrug it off after enough conditioning.

lol

people didn't have a problem with rounding up yellow people and putting them into camps during the 40s

so much for your ignorant misunderstanding of american history

"oh man, now sucks and yesterday was so much better" = EVERY GROUP IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
He is from Somalia.

It sounds like it.

I know parts of NY can get rough - even areas around my own neighborhood are really really shitty. I'm just curious.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by willT08

Yeah mate, your ends look like man are getting leng all day everyday

Is it the drug dealing squirrels in that picture, or the ladybirds jacking a car.

Nature Ghetto.
Quote by LK_revival
The "process". It is time to dismantle the conditioning that has been taking place these past couple decades and get back to what "the land of the free" really was.

It use to be the "process" was a person had more rights that were believed in by the fellow countrymen. Now the "process" has become more restrictive over time and people more conditioned to accept it. With people like Bloomberg in charge the process today might be just total bans tomorrow.

So far, we are still free enough to post our thoughts without worrying about a gestapo, so I am going to post my thoughts to fight against these conditionings taking place that makes people think their 1st, 2nd and 4th amendment rights are not rights at all.

Because other wise, in the end we will all be treated like "cunts".

I could honestly have read this as satire out of context.

The past couple decades? I guess that's because that's your lifetime. Nice self-importance, bro. This stuff has been happening for way longer.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by macashmack
I haven't tried to be a jester for some time now.

Then what are you doing in this thread?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Then what are you doing in this thread?

Expressing distaste for his state's gun laws.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by SkyValley

**** off.. Wanna be tough guy. Having a gun doesn't make it so. My house got broken into a few days ago and I still dont want a gun. Shit happens. Want a gun fine. Thats ok. Want one for home defense? You're an idiot.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Page 1 of 5