Just bought another guitar, Mitchell, on the cheap. How do I get it into the house with out the loml finding out and what do I say when she does. Is anything better than "Honest, it just followed me home, dear.

Anything would help because this time it will be a real deal as was promised last time.
Quote by azledon
Just bought another guitar, Mitchell, on the cheap. How do I get it into the house with out the loml finding out

loml? I think you spelled lolmnt wrong. And he won't care.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by azledon
Just bought another guitar, Mitchell, on the cheap. How do I get it into the house with out the loml finding out and what do I say when she does. Is anything better than "Honest, it just followed me home, dear.

Anything would help because this time it will be a real deal as was promised last time.

You gave your guitar a human name, but you refer to your girlfriend/wife with some weird nickname? You've got your priorities all wrong mate.

As for my advice: tell her you are a grown man and that you can do whatever the **** you want. You wanted a new guitar and you got it. Tell her to get a haircut because her current one makes her look like rosie o'donnell.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Is this supposed to be code for you trying to bring home a prostitute without your gf knowing?
Quote by Metasponge
Just tell her, I assume you meant your wife/girlfriend whatever loml means;

"It could be worse, I could be buying meth instead."

love of my life
Quote by Neo Evil11
As for my advice: tell her you are a grown man and that you can do whatever the **** you want. You wanted a new guitar and you got it.

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Explain to her that while you love her, that love cannot compare to the feeling of wood sitting in your lap.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Explain to her that while you love her, that love cannot compare to the feeling of wood sitting in your lap.

Penis
Wait. I think I get it now. This kid doesn't have a gf, he is referring to his other guitar
If loyl is always mad at your passion for music, maybe she's just ntloyl you know?
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by Wormholes
Wait. I think I get it now. This kid doesn't have a gf, he is referring to his other guitar

Oh we get this thread once every year.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Dr. strangegroove hates rube goldberg and has to stay in a separate room. I should probably just leave both guitars next to each other for awhile and see who's destroyed when I return. It's the only way.
If you just walk into a guitar store and buy low end guitars on impulse, you probably should be more concerned about that than about how your "loml" will react.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Metasponge
Just tell her, I assume you meant your wife/girlfriend whatever loml means;

"It could be worse, I could be buying meth instead."

Almost this.
tell her you bought a pound of meth.
After the tirade and dish throwing etc., go out to the car and say "Just kidding", while holding your new guitar.
Quote by CodeMonk
Almost this.
After the tirade and dish throwing etc., go out to the car and say "Just kidding", while holding your new guitar.

Wonderful
ayy lmao
Quote by CodeMonk
Almost this.

--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I think it should be fine as long as you're not planning on using the guitar to steal the copyrighted music of others to post online.

(Get it? LOML is also a music liscense? Yeah?)
How you sneak the guitar in is not important. Who the flying fuck gives a guitar a mans name?
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
dude just compare your guitar buying to something she enjoys buying. like if she buys tons of shoes, compare it to that. Maybe she possesses a large fruit shaped dildo collection, if so (which is probably the case) just compare your guitar buying to them, the possibilities are endless!
But I won't let you sit by
So call in the kids
Alone, you can't make amends
Now I won't let you sit by
But so call in the kids
Now that's enough with this f*cking incense
----------------------------------------------

Interpol - Mammoth
Don't you guys get it?

his loml is his other guitar, which is a lady guitar. If she finds out about Mitchell, that's going to be hella awkward and mad jealousy. Not a good situation.

In serious, just say you sold something else.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by RealUnrealRob
loml = Love of my life according to urban dictionary

that's dumb

op, you're an adult, do whatever the **** you want
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Lptubeking
dude just compare your guitar buying to something she enjoys buying. like if she buys tons of shoes, compare it to that. Maybe she possesses a large fruit shaped dildo collection, if so (which is probably the case) just compare your guitar buying to them, the possibilities are endless!

You've clearly never interacted with a girl if you legitimately think that that will work.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.