Non USA Dean guitars are not generally considered to have good value for the money. For more suggestions, I want to advice you to fill in the form from the sticky. This gives people more information about what you want and enables them to give a better advice.

Just keep this in mind: even if the guitar is not considered the best, you should always choose the one that feels best in YOUR hands and which gives you the most pleasure while playing.
Schecter C-1 Custom
Ibanez Iceman ICT700
Ibanez Deluxe 59'er model
Peavey Vypyr 30
Boss SD-2 Dual Overdrive pedal
How do you like your Schecter C-1 and Peavey? Strangely enough, I have my eyes on both of those.
I own 2 Dewns and love them.

I say that to say this: I wouldn't buy a sub $600 guitar of theirs right now. Not when you look at the competition.

And furthermore, I generally don't buy sig guitars because you can usually find the same specs in other guitars for less money. There ARE exceptions, but I don't think Dime's series is one of them.

(Sorry, Dimebag- I loved ya, but I gotta say what I think is true.)
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
What do you suggest I buy within that price range? I'm more of a Thrash/Groove player, while I'm also a big Petrucci fan which throws me into the progressive stage.
You need to tell us what actually matters. What specs do you want from the guitar?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
How's the import tax from there?
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by Klajdi Abbott
How do you like your Schecter C-1 and Peavey? Strangely enough, I have my eyes on both of those.

I absolutely love them. I only have the C-1 for about 2 weeks now but it's really great (NGD post soon ). The sound is great and it plays fantastic. It has a C-shape medium neck with a gloss finish (doesn't stick!) which is a bit thinner than a 60s gibson neck. So thin, but it still feels like you actually holding something. Fret acces is amazing with the ultra acces heel.

The vypyr is a very versatile amp with a great sound to it. Do not expect that it comes even close to a high end marshall, diezel or mesa when modeling those amps, but for the price, it is unbeatable.
Schecter C-1 Custom
Ibanez Iceman ICT700
Ibanez Deluxe 59'er model
Peavey Vypyr 30
Boss SD-2 Dual Overdrive pedal
playing a dime sig, you're probably gonna get mocked constantly by everybody who isn't a scumbag biker, and this is coming from somebody whose family hung out with dime when he lived in my town. YMMV
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by Ippon

You pimp!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Quote by Hail
playing a dime sig, you're probably gonna get mocked constantly by everybody who isn't a scumbag biker, and this is coming from somebody whose family hung out with dime when he lived in my town. YMMV

Howdy, neighbor!

Yeah- St. Dime was big here, but the point is that you can't hear graphics and such: you need the guitar to be a functioning tool first, then worry about how it looks second.

There simply are better guitars for the price out there.