46 34%
mid length
36 27%
don't cut it at all
53 39%
Voters: 135.
Page 1 of 3
I've decided to cut all my hair off and leave it super short

but I don't know what I look like with short hair cuz the last time I had short hair was when I was 7 and it was a lot straighter and lighter then

y/n?
cat
Go bald. Can't hurt you.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Very few girls can pull off having very short hair.

Not saying you can't, cuz I don't know, I'm just saying.
Quote by Neo Evil11
Go bald. Can't hurt you.

I actually wouldn't mind but what if my scalp looks weird?

Quote by CoreysMonster
Very few girls can pull off having very short hair.

Not saying you can't, cuz I don't know, I'm just saying.

If it's not just about what you look like, what else do you need?
cat
Quote by guitarxo
If it's not just about what you look like, what else do you need?

If it's not about looks, then go bald. It'll keep your head cool.
Quote by guitarxo
I actually wouldn't mind but what if my scalp looks weird?

If your scalp looks wierd, you just go and find the nearest Indian. He can solve the problem.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Impossible to say without knowing what you look like. Some girls with short hair look thooper cayoot. Some don't. Ask one of your friends who knows what you look like.
It is crucial to style short hair so that you get the look you want - butch (crew , razor) , feminine( laser at the front, with feathers at the back) or androgynous (a properly done pixie)

Just make sure you don't get one of those dorky asymmetrical things.

Go ahead and do it. Hair grows back neways.
Actually, I vote short hair. If you don't like it, wear funny hats until it grows back.
Most of the time that's true. But occasionally, there'll be a girl for whom the short hair is perfect.
Seeing as it's summer, short hair would probably be nice.

Don't make it super short, sun rays can be harsh and you'll get a migraine when you step out. Hair acts as a pretty good hat.

Get a bob cut or summat.
Only girls with really pretty eyes and a nice shaped face can pull off short hair imo. Duno what you look like but I reckon keep it at least shoulder length.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
voted short before realised was girl
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Short hair looking good on girls is basically dependent on how fat they are. What's your stats girlie? I bet I could figure out mathfatically how short you should cut your hair.
Listen. I'm sorry.
here is a picture of me and my hair that I posted in the picture thread

I am 5'3"ish and 120 lbs

Quote by captainsnazz
I like your hair

I like it too

its really heavy though
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I am 5'3"ish and 120 lbs

I'm literally more than twice the person you are

No but seriously, your hair is gorgeous, but if it's the heat that's bothering you, I can totally understand wanting a more "airy" cut. I chopped off about 12cm of my hair for the summer, just because it was too hot.
Your hair is too nice to cut off Nini, don't do it.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
Quote by guitarxo
here is a picture of me and my hair that I posted in the picture thread

I am 5'3"ish and 120 lbs

For fucks sake, I just ate.
/joke, cut it short.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I've got shouldler length hair right now. When I get it cut, I'm going to get it cut really short.

'Cause that's what I do. Let it grow for 8 - 10 months, get it cut really short. Repeat.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Just go for it. It'll grow back. My girlfriend did the same thing and it looks great.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm literally more than twice the person you are

No but seriously, your hair is gorgeous, but if it's the heat that's bothering you, I can totally understand wanting a more "airy" cut. I chopped off about 12cm of my hair for the summer, just because it was too hot.

You're 10'6"?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I think you would look nice with any length of hair, but if you want it shorter then I think mid length would look better than super short.
I have no idea what you look like but long hair always looks better on women.

EDIT: ^Oh just saw the picture. Yeah, definitely leave it. Don't reckon short hair would suit you at all.
West Ham United
Quote by guitarxo
I've decided to cut all my hair off and leave it super short

but I don't know what I look like with short hair cuz the last time I had short hair was when I was 7 and it was a lot straighter and lighter then

y/n?

Get a Mohawk, but leave the strip down the middle, so you just have like this one long strip you can spike up into the most epic Mohawk ever.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I don't think it will suit you cut
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Do it. Not enough girls have short hair and it looks better on more than expected.

EDIT: That being said, I don't actually know what you look like, so take my advice on the matter with a grain of salt.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
shave it all off

you can pull it off with your face shape
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I could see you looking nice with mid-length hair. I don't know if I could imagine you with super short. Although I'm slightly biased because I don't like normally like short hair on girls.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
I could see you looking nice with mid-length hair. I don't know if I could imagine you with super short. Although I'm slightly biased because I don't like normally like short hair on girls.

Pussy.
Short hair is hot on most girls. Go for it!
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Page 1 of 3