Page 1 of 2
i'm sure theres some cool people here such as myself that enjoy tobacco

just a couple of questions to get discussion rolling, anyone else quite fond of snuff/snus? for studying that stuff is a must imo, im stupid without it. cigarettes are too much work to concentrate on schoolwork, but if you just stuff some dat in your gum (or up yer nostril if you're into that) it's totally handsfree and you just forget about it, all the while it's pumping large amounts of stimulating nicotine in there and you're thinking so much clearer. anyone else use nicotine as a study aid?

also is it me or do marlboros taste like garbage
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Jun 23, 2013,
I like Marlboros, menthols and black menthols. NXTs are pretty good too.

Recently I've taken a liking to cigars, and I've been enjoying them semi-frequently this summer. I'll buy a nice Acid once every week or so and smoke with a friend.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I quit cigs back in April 2012, dipped once and that stuff was straight gross, never had tried snuff but every now and then I find myself enjoying a delicious e-cigarette
Quote by naedauuf
Shit working 24 hours a week at $12 an hour makes me rich?

BOW BEFORE ME PEASANTS.
cigars are the bomb, but i really can't enjoy most gas station cigars

Fauna is pretty much the only cigarillo brand you can buy anywhere that i can enjoy
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
i only smoke cigarettes when other people are doing it or it's 3am and i need to chainsmoke to ignore that i haven't eaten all day so i can make art cause my body hates me. my girlfriend turned me onto camel turkish royals recently, they're really not bad but burn quick. i was used to djarums until i switched to pipe tobacco but i haven't had my pipe in a month or two unfortunately

i smoke tobacco purely for enjoyment so i can't do most cigarettes or anything and i prefer a bold, pure flavor. i hate american spirits and rolled cigarettes, something just doesn't sit well with me

if you haven't tried pipe tobacco and have $30 to spend on a decent pipe, some matches and a pack of whack from your local headshop, i definitely recommend it. there's something really zen about getting a perfect pack on some fresh, moist tobacco, and unlike cigs, the tobacco is usually very aromatic and tasty, often reminiscent of coffee or chocolate notes. it's really something people should try at least once in their lives
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
I smoke, but dude guys who do snuff/chew are effing disgusting.

I know tobacco is a hard habit to quit, but chewing is being über disgusting about it.
I don't smoke because I've heard it tastes bad and isn't good for you
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Enjoy your cancer plebs

huehueheuheu
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I used to be pretty into tobacco but I decided to stop a few months ago (for the 500th time). I started buying tobacco again recently but that's because I really love spliffs, and I occasionally I'll smoke one on my way home from work. But I have yet to feel the need to have to smoke. Probably helps that I only smoke NAS so it's just pure tobacco, no adulterant bullshit.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I smoke, but dude guys who do snuff/chew are effing disgusting.

i dont understand this attitude

i understand why you could find it a bit eww-ish but it's so easy to just look past it and not let it bother you
Quote by korinaflyingv
Yeah, I smoke tobacco, only because I'm a poor student, otherwise I'd smoke Camels and not roll my own cigarettes.
i actually have a friend that does snuff but he's also a cokehead and prefers sniffing to smoking
Quote by Kevätuhri

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by JayT44
I like Marlboros, menthols and black menthols. NXTs are pretty good too.

Why do you smoke?
Quote by jaybsp
Yeah, I smoke tobacco, only because I'm a poor student, otherwise I'd smoke Camels and not roll my own cigarettes.

theres tobacco in box cigarettes breh

and camels don't taste much to my liking either
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
i dont understand this attitude

i understand why you could find it a bit eww-ish but it's so easy to just look past it and not let it bother you

It's the constant spitting. Normal smokers get up and leave a group when they want to have a smoke, but chewers just pop it in and spit whenever they feel like it. Normal smokers try to be polite and not bother a group, but chewers just act gross.
Quote by Burgery
camels don't taste much to my liking either

i thought the same, the turkish blends really aren't bad though. they kinda remind me of nat shermans, which are quite good but not my thing unfortunately
Quote by Kevätuhri

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by Hydra150
Why do you smoke?

Peer pressure to start with.

Now it's just relaxing as ****.

Camels are disgusting, I didn't even know we sold them over here until my mate bought a load.
Quote by Hydra150
Why do you smoke?

I started with weed in high school and didn't like it, but I thought smoking was fun so I started buying cigarettes. It gave me some alone time to think, form of stress release, and I enjoyed it. The buzz was always great and put me in an awesome mood right before I'd go into work.

I still enjoy it but now I'm addicted, and that's mostly because I smoked a lot more at college because of the social aspect. It's been like a year since I started. Hopefully I'll want to quit sooner rather than later.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Why not start now?
I'm still young and I enjoy it. Stupid reason to continue I know.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
A friend of mine used to smoke swisher sweets to the dome all the time. I'm still unable to process how his lungs could actually handle that kind of thick and nasty tobacco.
Quote by JayT44
I'm still young and I enjoy it. Stupid reason to continue I know.

I'll forgive you, but just because you're my wife.
I'm not a fan of any cigarillos. They burn so slowly and are really thick and heavy, even though they smell great.

Quote by Hydra150
I'll forgive you, but just because you're my wife.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
I smoked one time in my life and the reason I've smoked only once in my life is I did not want to do it twice...
how insightful
Quote by korinaflyingv
I sometimes think about taking up smoking so that I'll look cool
but then I realise I'm just trying to be self-destructive and don't have enough money for that shit anyway and theres probably better ways to be self destructive
Last edited by Hydra150 at Jun 23, 2013,
Ayee.... cigarettes are f'ing nasty.... I've tried less than ten in my entire lifetime and it's going to stay that way from now on. I don't even know how I made it passed the first one. NEVER again...
I do enjoy the occasional (very occasional) cigar, as well as the equally occasional chew.

Never tried and don't want to try dip.

EDIT: I understand that chew is disgusting. I never do it around my wife, and I go through about a pack a year or so.
My God, it's full of stars!
Last edited by Dreadnought at Jun 23, 2013,
I smoke cigarettes. I know it's not as cool as smoking cowboy killers, but as of a few months ago, I smoke spirits. They burn a lot slower and theres a little more tobacco in there than a normal cig, so I'm not left with the desire to smoke two in a row like I used to feel with camel lights or marlboro reds. And the box says they don't add any of the funky chemicals so I guess that's a plus, too.

I will say this about natural american spirit-- they take some getting used to. I was smoking seven stars and mild seven lights all the time before I switched to spirits, and at first I was like ... these are gross. And I don't want another one. But I figured hey it's possibly better for my body not only because no chemicals but also because I wont smoke as much since they're nasty... but as time has gone on I kind of don't remember what the other ones taste like so the spirit satisfies. But I swear those chemicals they put in most cigarettes is what makes them so delicious. Once in a while I trade cigs with someone and I'm like damnnn that's a good cigarette, but then I finish smoking it in like 3 seconds because I'm used to smoking the slow burning extra long spirits and I remember, oh yeah that's why I don't smoke these.

my girlfriend hates it and bitches at me constantly for smoking. the thing is, i used to smoke more when we first started dating, and she never said anything about it until we had already been together for at least a year. So I kind of don't care that it suddenly bothers her. I justify myself with the fact that I actually smoke significantly less than when she 'fell in love with me'.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Last edited by vilk at Jun 23, 2013,
I've smoked maybe 5 cigarettes in my life. Dipping is absolutely disgusting and I hate it. I like cloves, but don't smoke them. I'll smoke an occasional cigar, but it's very seldom. In general, I'm not a fan of using tobacco.
I used to smoke when I'd study for exams. It was nice to go outside, get away from work and clear your mind for a bit. Plus it helped me stay awake and concentrate and it's been proven to help memory a bit. Dat first cig of the day.
Here we call Tobacco "dip", and I believe a lot of people use it for a study aid or something

it's kind of gross

half the time 5-10 people are sharing it in a locker room

like gross
Used to love snorting nasal snuff with my friends in high school. Gives you a mad head rush, buuut it ended up getting banned where I live (for good reason I'm sure). I've never tried chewing tobacco, that was the hockey jock thing, my brother and my old room mate would always leave their skanky chew spit bottles all around the house and it drove me nuts.

I no longer partake in any form of tobacco, it's high school shit.

Weed FTW.
I'll smoke tobacco every week or two.
I got a pouch of American Spirits and I'll make a rollie (rolled cigarette) to have a smoke now and then.
I'm also a big fan of spliffs, which I'll also smoke once every week or two.
And I only enjoy cigars while on some sort of psychedelic. Strange, I know...
Oh, and there's hookah! I love that stuff, but I'll probably smoke it once a month, if that.

I told myself I'd never smoke a cigarette in my life about a year ago, then I went to college where a ton of kids were smoking them, so I was curious. I smoked a Marlboro and I thought it tasted bad and didn't go down smoothly at all
Then I got the pouch of tobacco and I enjoy the taste and even though Tobacco is waaay harsher than marijuana, I don't mind when the situation is correct.
F*ck the chemicals in cigarettes
I have a few Marlboro 27s sitting on my desk right now. I don't smoke much, but once in a while is nice.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
camel lights are pretty good except i'm working on a pack of blue 99s and they're long as hell

i don't want that much cigarette at once
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by SunshineMusicO
Tobacco is waaay harsher than marijuana

where do you get your weed

thats crazy talk
Quote by korinaflyingv
Last edited by Burgery at Jun 23, 2013,
I have a pack of Camel Menthols in my pocket. I usually smoke Crush Bolds, but I wanted to switch things up. They're pretty much go-to whenever something stresses me out. At this point I am very much addicted though. Tried to quit a while back. It's hard.
Quote by Burgery
where do you get your weed

thats crazy talk

Did you just read that wrong or do you just smoke really harsh weed?!?
Page 1 of 2