Page 1 of 2
Signs in foreign countries that poorly and hilariously attempt to include English translations:

Share some finds.
Yes, I remember when engrish.com was pretty popular. 5 years ago.
Check out my band Disturbed
Shut the fuck up, Ian.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
At least they try to be bilingual.

Slightly off topic, but I lol at people in English speaking countries who think their language is being eroded by foreigners (and no, this isn't directed at you, Ian ).
my brother took this in china

"spitting around, pissing, spitting gums or littering rubbishes like pericarp"

Quote by BladeSlinger
Shut the fuck up, Ian.

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
If anyone actually gave a **** for such a thread, they can just look at the Engrish site.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Still more intelligent than anything TS has posted thus far

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Engrish is the one thing that can make me giggle fantastically even when I feel terrible.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Turns out "pericarp" IS a real word.
this is really offensive ian why don't you care about anybody's feelings you little shithead
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Oh sure, make fun of these people for trying. Do you feel better about yourself now? Knowing that you're at least better at this one particular thing? Douche bag...
this is so insensitive theres probly 6 year old girls making all these signs and english is the hardest language anyways and on top of that shes 6 and chinese so its even harder for her

why are you making fun of her for trying ian

why
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Wow this is totally new and original haha LOL your jokes are way better than mine omg please take my doge avatar and my sig and my username my password is iantheCOMEDIAN good one compadre
Quote by snipelfritz
**** Y'ALL IT'S FUNNY

Of course.

lol it became penis xd xd im so glad this is five years ago and i am 11 wow omg failblog HAHAHA hey watch this guy fall over LLOLL
If someone that wasn't Ian posted this thread you guys wouldn't be this douchey.

Yeah, he's a dumbass most of the time, but the rare moments he's not it wouldn't hurt to give him a bit of a break.
Quote by Vitor_vdp
If someone that wasn't Ian posted this thread you guys wouldn't be this douchey.

Yeah, he's a dumbass most of the time, but the rare moments he's not it wouldn't hurt to give him a bit of a break.

+1, I mean, if y'all were making "OMG ITS 2007" jokes I'd let it slide, but really guys, really?

Are we just going to be that cliquey?
Quote by snipelfritz
Turns out "pericarp" IS a real word.

I know but why pericarp? It's like the most random thing I've heard.

Quote by snipelfritz

You're in the Pit, all it is is cliques.
Quote by Trowzaa
You're in the Pit, all it is is cliques.

Wait!?! There's more than one!?!?!?!?
Quote by snipelfritz

Yeah bro, I actually just formed one this morning. but I'm the only one in it so far, It's pretty exclusive
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by snipelfritz
+1, I mean, if y'all were making "OMG ITS 2007" jokes I'd let it slide, but really guys, really?

I expecting everyone to make the "OMG ITS 2007" jokes, but when I read all the "OMG Ian, that's offensive, you prick" replies I was delighted. They caught me off guard.

And this is a fairly shitty thread. Ian should have just posted these in YLYL, but no. Ian needed to make a whole thread about an old thing.
Quote by snipelfritz

Anime, bronies and chat thread. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE. Gun nuts. That's all I can think of atm.
I went to China a few years ago and they referred to foreigners as "aliens" at the airport. I took a picture, but my phone's camera wasn't good, so no point in posting it.
Quote by Vitor_vdp

I should've known before I posted that I've pissed away too much of my reputation here to make a lighthearted humorous thread.

Reported the first post asking to close thread, mods can do whatever the fuck they want with it, I don't care. Not deleting because that's a supreme aspie move.
Last edited by Ian_the_fox at Jun 24, 2013,
I don't know TS really, I hang in EG and GG&A.

I'm confused as to how someone who everyone's being so mean to got 3rd in the recent top 100 poll.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by Ian_the_fox
I should've known before I posted that I've pissed away too much of my reputation here to make a lighthearted humorous thread.

Reported the first post asking to close thread, mods can do whatever the fuck they want with it, I don't care. Not deleting because that's a supreme aspie move.

But you never learn. I really tried to cut you a break sometimes but you piled on reasons to hate you at every turn.

Quote by Mephaphil
I don't know TS really, I hang in EG and GG&A.

I'm confused as to how someone who everyone's being so mean to got 3rd in the recent top 100 poll.

Just got through some of his post history.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Just got through some of his post history.

Yea I think I get the general gist of the problem here based on your bolded quote.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by Mephaphil
Yea I think I get the general gist of the problem here based on your bolded quote.

You don't even get the beginning of it.

He's so bad, we voted for him.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Vitor_vdp

But it IS Ian. As for a break...I'll give him one now...but I fully expect soon that we'll get a post from him full of pretention and douchebaggery later on.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
But it IS Ian. As for a break...I'll give him one now...but I fully expect soon that we'll get a post from him full of pretention and douchebaggery later on.

Yeah, it didn't take long for him to say something stupid. Don't know why I even tried.
Quote by Vitor_vdp

This. I mean, this isn't a particularly funny thread, and it's a kinda old joke that didn't require a thread of it's own, but you guys don't have to -

Quote by Ian_the_fox

Oh.

Whatever, I tried.
RIP Adam
Quote by Vitor_vdp
Yeah, it didn't take long for him to say something stupid. Don't know why I even tried.

At least you did try. Something to be said for that...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
At least you did try. Something to be said for that...

There was a time when Ian did post on the pony thread every so often, and this was before the douchebaggery really started. He seemed somewhat reasonable, kinda like Axelfox but not completely and utterly clueless. I still tried to show some empathy when he did start to misbehave until it became untenable. It happened a year or two ago.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jun 24, 2013,
Page 1 of 2