I don't know anything about it, I need more information.

I don't know the name of the brand or the make of it.

If anybody knows anything about them please let me know
Last edited by omitasub at Jun 24, 2013,
just going off the workmanship and the way the light reflects off the paintwork, i'd say this is a DIY job. a pretty old DIY job, or at least made of old parts.

have you looked inside the control cavity? there might be a signature or something and possibly some branding inscribed on the hardware, but other than that, i dont think you're going to find out much more about this thing.
Quote by ruletheneck
just going off the workmanship and the way the light reflects off the paintwork, i'd say this is a DIY job. a pretty old DIY job, or at least made of old parts.

have you looked inside the control cavity? there might be a signature or something and possibly some branding inscribed on the hardware, but other than that, i dont think you're going to find out much more about this thing.

I have not yet. My friend is trying to sell me this guitar. And I love me some project guitars, and I just wanted to know if anybody knew what model or make this guitar is before I go purchase it
Quote by omitasub
I have not yet. My friend is trying to sell me this guitar. And I love me some project guitars, and I just wanted to know if anybody knew what model or make this guitar is before I go purchase it

It looks like an old 60-70 Eastern Europe, eventually Eastern Germany made model to me,
not worth much more than getting experience or wood for the winter, IMO