Hello, I'm a new member of the forum, this being my first post.

I'd like to know if anyone has information regarding a particular BC Rich Wave guitar. I've been searching online for information, but could find very little. I believe it is a limited edition Wave model. Listed below are the features I believe would help identify it:

It has a 3+3 tradition style headstock, and I think it is labeled as an NJ Series Neck Thru
24 frets, diamond inlays
Quilted maple top, transparent red finish
Licensed Floyd Rose system, black hardware
Dimarzio pickups; Tone Zone in the neck, Super Distortion in the bridge
1 toggle switch, and I think vol/vol/tone controls

What I'm trying to find out is if this is considered one of the better, or above average quality BC Rich guitars? Is the tremolo version on this guitar reliable or problematic? What kind of wood are the neck and body made from?

I stopped playing guitar about 20 years ago (having played from my mid to late teens), and recently started playing again. I was familiar wtih this brand back then, but in recent weeks have read about all the quality control problems the brand has had on and off since that time. I played metal & thrash.....AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Ozzy, Slayer, etc, so this guitar seems suited to what I play (although I intend to branch out into blues & blues rock). I already have 2 other guitars ('89 Les Paul Standard & an Ibanez), so I'm only considering this BC Rich on the basis that it's no longer made and might be available.
Do you have pictures?

Licensed Floyds can sometimes mean trouble and are generally a sign of cost cutting. The NJ series was BC Richs move to Japan for their lower end guitars. They're still pretty nice though from what I've played.

What's he asking, and have you checked it out in person?