I've somehow lost the part 2nd from the right from my FR.. I think it's called a bush.

Do most guitar shops sell this or would I have to get it on the internet? Or maybe it's a common thing.. :S
My Guitar Center has them. FR's are very important there because of the metal kids, and that's a pretty common piece to lose, along with the nut-lock block.
???
Quote by solidrane

If this is a joke, it's a bad one.

OT:
Your local guitar shop, if they don't have that part, should be able to order it for you.
Grow up and start using fixed bridges.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Quote by TheNameOfNoone

Why are you trying to sound like Ian? I guess we should tell Steve Vai to grow up, right?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Why are you trying to sound like Ian? I guess we should tell Steve Vai to grow up, right?

Well, Steve Vai is kind of showoff. I have found none of his songs musically appealing to my taste.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Aw yeah.
Quote by TheNameOfNoone
Well, Steve Vai is kind of showoff. I have found none of his songs musically appealing to my taste.

That's great. (Of course, you like Buckethead but throw rocks at Vai. Ironic, that.)

Anyway...having a Floyd Rose is NOT immature or pretentious or only something for "Metal kids". Get real, guys. Implying any of those things (or similar things) makes you sound like douchebags. Besides, how is it going to solve TS's immediate issue of needing to replace a FR part by suggesting he "get a fixed bridge"?
^ +1, floyds are awesome

Quote by Badmotorfingers

I think it's called a bush.

Do most guitar shops sell this or would I have to get it on the internet?

yeah i'm guessing doing a google search for "bush" probably isn't the best plan...

i think it might be called a bushing. i'm actually not certain
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
That's great. (Of course, you like Buckethead but throw rocks at Vai. Ironic, that.)
...blahblah...

Okay, you win this argument.

Except that I have to point to you that Buckethead has created music that emotionally hits me more than any of Vai's shredding bullshit.
Listen to Too Many Humans, if you have not already (and I suppose you haven't, because otherwise you would not compare Buckethead to Vai in that context).

Please, do not disrespect Buckethead.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Aw yeah.
Last edited by TheNameOfNoone at Jun 24, 2013,
Quote by TheNameOfNoone

The irony is I'm buying this part so I can sell the guitar... but regardless I guess guys like EVH, Dimebag, Kirk Hammett and Jerry Cantrell must suck because they use/used floating bridges.

but thanks everyone else for replies, I'll go to some shops when I get the chance and if worst comes to worst I'll get the one off ebay.
Last edited by Badmotorfingers at Jun 25, 2013,