Hey all,

Just wondered if you could take a look at the two logo's underneath and let me know your feelings on them! We're deciding between them at the moment and anything that is constructive will help. My personal favourite is the one called Zero, but band mates prefer the cleaner more 80's one.

Annoyingly, the size limitations on attachments have kinda ruined the one called "Zero", but you'll get the idea!

Cheers in advance!
Attachments:
KB Zero smaller.jpg
KB Pointy.jpg
Last edited by TTP Penguin at Jun 24, 2013,
KB Pointy gets my vote.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Um, hmm. I guess I'd say Zero, although it looks familiar for some reason. Totally different vibes on em though, so it should probably depend on which represents the vibe of the music better.
Quote by Sanitarium91
Um, hmm. I guess I'd say Zero, although it looks familiar for some reason. Totally different vibes on em though, so it should probably depend on which represents the vibe of the music better.

Totally hit the nail on the head for me, I created the Zero one based off the sort of style we have now, but the pointy one was created by our bassists friend.

We currently have a shoddily taped KB to the bass drum and a scruffily painted KB for a backdrop.
I don't feel like the clinical pointy look suits our music. We cover things like Metallica and Slash, but also Hendrix and our originals to me don't suit the perfect straight edged style if that makes sense.

If anyone wants to see what we already have there's pictures on www.facebook.com/kontrabandrocks

(If linking to facebook isn't cool here just let me know and i'll remove it)

Thanks again for the feedback, and please, keep it coming!