Page 1 of 2
Dying with pork coursing through your veins...that is truly the American way.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by captainsnazz
This is actually quite a smart idea, for americans.

edit: no actually cos of what dirge said, and it says that int article too.

Psh, what do you expect. These kinds of people to actually know anything about the religions they hate? Blasphemy!
I assume these guys are Christians. So they're acknowledging that Muslims do go to paradise. Muslims worship the Arbrahmic god, so that means the Christian heaven wouldn't be in place if Muslims are going to paradise. These guys are secretly Muslim.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Pretty sure they got the idea from the urban legend about Gen. Pershing in the Philippines. The story goes that he captured a bunch of suspected guerrillas and killed all but one of them with rounds soaked in pig's blood, then let the last guy go, eliminating guerrilla attacks for the next couple of decades. Can't find any confirmation if this is a true story or not, but Dirge covered why this is a dumb idea.
I wonder if they'll have a shotgun round where the shell is full of baked beans.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Philip_pepper
I never sausage a lack of puns in a thread.

I'll repork you so fast. It would behoove you to ham it up less.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Lol reminds me of when I was 13 and we put pork in my muslim friend's pizza. He freaked after we told him.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by BladeSlinger
I assume these guys are Christians. So they're acknowledging that Muslims do go to paradise. Muslims worship the Arbrahmic god, so that means the Christian heaven wouldn't be in place if Muslims are going to paradise. These guys are secretly Muslim.

Irrefutable logic, my good chap!
The company’s website bills the bullets as “Peace Through Pork” and a “peaceful and natural deterrent to radical Islam.”

Peace, love, and projectiles made of ignorance and spite being launched at over a thousand miles per hour. God bless 'Murrica.
Quote by Cavalcade
Peace, love, and projectiles made of ignorance and spite being launched at over a thousand miles per hour. God bless 'Murrica.

Amen, brotha
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by Dirge Humani
As far as I know doing something that is haram or not kosher or whatever the equivalent in Catholicism is without knowing or against your will (or if your life is in danger) is not bad.

That what a proffessor they interviewed said. Still, halarious.
Quote by Dirge Humani
As far as I know doing something that is haram or not kosher or whatever the equivalent in Catholicism is without knowing or against your will (or if your life is in danger) is not bad.

Ignorance of the lord is no excuse.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
But surely, given that the people planning this can't be Muslim, they already think the Muslims are going to hell?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
But surely, given that the people planning this can't be Muslim, they already think the Muslims are going to hell?

That's why they're secret Muslims. We've been infiltrated.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Todd Hart

Pretty sure they only care about what the recipient believes.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by AeroRocker
Dying with pork coursing through your veins...that is truly the American way.

Only if it's bacon.
Page 1 of 2