Got this baby a week ago and pretty much haven't put it down since. The 60's slim taper neck makes it very easy to play and with the series/parallel switching I can get a wide variety of tones out it. Sounds really good through my Vypr 75.
SPECIFICATIONS
Body Material mahogany
Top Material Carved Hard maple
Neck mahogany
Neck Options 1960s SlimTaper™
Neck Joint Vintage “Deep Set” glued-in
Dimensions 24.75” scale
Nut width 1.68”
Fingerboard rosewood with pearloid trapezoid inlays with 22 medium jumbo frets
Fingerboard radius 12”
Pickups Gibson USA ’57 Classic Humbucker 4-wire (neck) and Gibson USA ’57 Classic Plus Humbucker, 4-wire (bridge)
Controls Switchcraft 3-way pickup selector, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone (push/pull/series parallel), Bridge Pickup Tone (push/pull/series parallel)
Binding Fingerboard 1 ply, cream
Bridge Locktone Tune-o-matic™/Stopbar
Hardware Nickel
Machine Heads Grover® Locking Rotomatic 106 Series 18:1 Tuners
http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r688/lp1211/06242013_004_zps393e14c1.jpg
http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r688/lp1211/06242013_003_zpsfca83338.jpg
http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r688/lp1211/06242013_002_zps8c966afd.jpg
Everything I say can be fully substantiated by my own opinion
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Congrats on a cool looking guitar

the Tribute+ is (one of) the best 'bang for the bucks' guitar ever made by Epiphone

Thanks guys. After having it for a little while (and playing it every chance I get) I should change my user name to LPfan.
Not flashy, very classy.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I have one that looks IDENTICAL, except it is a standard...I have 57 gibson in the neck, and a 59 seymour duncan in the bridge, and it was made in 2007, and that's all the serial will tell me
Quote by leyshadow
Any chance you can post the Serial Number here?

The serial# used on the Tribute plus is NOT recogniced by any existing decoders....

it starts with F 3......... and it is NOT made in Japan

Last edited by paruwi at Jun 26, 2013,
sgfan,
I've been wanting a lp tribute for a while. Next time MF has them for 100.00 off I may pull the trigger.

Can you get a good telecaster sound out of it?

Regards, Henry t
Quote by henry t
sgfan,
I've been wanting a lp tribute for a while. Next time MF has them for 100.00 off I may pull the trigger.

Can you get a good telecaster sound out of it?

Regards, Henry t

Thanks for compliments everyone! The pics don't really do it justice though, they were taken with the cell phone. It looks purtier in person.
cdr salamander: They call that color Midnight Sapphire. Loved it as soon as I saw it.

henry t: I can get a decent strat or tele sound out of it through the vypyr but I haven't tried it through a non modeling amp. There are some online demos on youtube that put it through its tonal paces that you might want to check out. You also might want to check out zzounds. They have pay as you play plans you might like.
Last edited by SGFAN4174 at Jun 26, 2013,