Page 43 of 43
MinterMan22
only smells
763 IQ
lol gotta love how alfie is getting booed by leaf fans in detroit.. he just can't escape it
..::fat
lard::..
Acϵ♠
UG Board King
2,050 IQ
Alfredsson never won the cup because he was emotionally haunted and scarred by the incessant booing everywhere he goes
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SteveHouse
trys hard, loves the game
798 IQ
Quote by Acϵ♠
Alfredsson never won the cup because he was emotionally haunted and scarred by the incessant booing everywhere he goes

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Wiegenlied
Registered Usurper
1,620 IQ
man, my whole city is shitting bricks over this leafs-wings game. can't wait for the actual season to get under way, realignment is a blessing from the hockey gods
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Last edited by Wiegenlied at Sep 28, 2013,
CaptainRon
UG Newbie
164 IQ
Looks like Monahan might not get his 9 games in. He's not ready anyway. Needs to learn the pace of the game as he gets lost at times playing in preseason. The regular season will only be worse. TJ Brodie played 3 games a few years back and he was horrendous. It happens. More time in the OHL likely on a dominant team will do him wonders in developing his offensive game.

Overally a 4th for Colborne is a small risk and if he doesn't turn out right then oh well. I wonder if they have any claims of waiver-wire players?
Reviewer Pete
1994 No More
380 IQ
Devils picked to finish 29th or with 105 points by pundits. Love it.
Henrique > Kovalchuk > Parise
SteveHouse
798 IQ
nonis's final moves include waiving JML

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

MinterMan22
only smells
763 IQ
i like how anaheim has moved on from picking up toronto's trash and is now serving washington instead
JackWhiteIsButts
Hard Boyled
278 IQ
Perreault is actually a really good player for the cap hit. His problem is he's not quite consistent enough to be a 2C and he's too small to play a grinding bottom six role. If the Ducks have decent 3rd line wingers he'd fit in really well there.
Rockford_rocks
Z -> v -> ^+A
1,316 IQ
So Andrew Ference has been named captain of the Oilers...

... ****ING REALLY?!?!?
Wiegenlied
Registered Usurper
1,620 IQ
yeah..

I'm never really into the idea of naming a player who's joining the team captain before he's proved leadership to that group. And that its ference just tops that off. At least give it to Hall or Eberle and give the young guys a confidence boost
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Rockford_rocks
Z -> v -> ^+A
1,316 IQ
Ference is a decent defenseman. But is he captain material?

What a shit message to the rest of your team that you just sign a free agent defenseman and immediately make him captain. Why don't they actually follow the model they're supposed to be following and give the C to one of their young guys (Hall) instead?

I also think it's cute that they signed one tough player and immediately gave him the C. Like it will make up for their otherwise 100% cotton roster
CaptainRon
UG Newbie
164 IQ
Eberle is the last guy that should be the captain of anything. Arrogant ****.

Ference is a fine pick for the captaincy. Veteran with tons of experience that has been an all around good guy (in the community in particular) his entire career. Gagner would've been better but he's obviously not going to be back anytime soon.
Rockford_rocks
Z -> v -> ^+A
1,316 IQ
Hall is the best candidate in my eyes. Face-of-the-franchise type player, and I don't know why he gets dumped on for his production when he's only produced a little less than Tavares in his career (yet Tavares is hailed as the second coming of jesus)

And I'd like to know this for a fact, but I don't think naming a veteran as your captain recently has had much success pulling teams out of the gutter. Build around your young ones and let them lead the team. If you're going to reach for the #1 pick every year, shouldn't you follow the teams in the gutter before you (Chicago, Pittsburgh)?
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Sep 30, 2013,
MinterMan22
only smells
763 IQ

he'll fit right in with that trashy organization they've got there in edmonton
Acϵ♠
UG Board King
2,050 IQ
To be fair i think that finger incident was more a result of the Boston poison tainting Ference's judgment, not because he himself is a finger-producing sack of stanky douche
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

SteveHouse
798 IQ
why is it suddenly a character flaw to give the bird to montreal

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Reviewer Pete
1994 No More
380 IQ
Quote by Wiegenlied
yeah..

I'm never really into the idea of naming a player who's joining the team captain before he's proved leadership to that group. And that its ference just tops that off. At least give it to Hall or Eberle and give the young guys a confidence boost

Proving leadership to Edmonton = being able to cook, spell and in general be an adult. So I guess it didn't take him many days.
sock_demon
Ol' Dirty
763 IQ
Dear Leafs,

I love you irrationally, like a necrophiliac loves his dead girlfriend but you throw harder than a seasoned baseball pitcher. plz don't **** it up this year.

- A Torontonian
hue
Demon Wolf
GT's Iron Fisted Leader
1,902 IQ
Habs vs Leafs tomorrow oh myyygaaawd hell yeah hockey is baaaack
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Acϵ♠
UG Board King
2,050 IQ
Quote by SteveHouse
why is it suddenly a character flaw to give the bird to montreal

uhhh obviously because hockey is the classiest sport to ever be played?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

marc137
medium swing
82 IQ
There has never been any animosity between hockey team/players ever
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Demon Wolf
GT's Iron Fisted Leader
1,902 IQ
Best thing was his "equipment malfunction" excuse
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Reviewer Pete
1994 No More
380 IQ
Can't wait to see the #NJuggernaut roll through Western Canada this weekend.
Rockford_rocks
Z -> v -> ^+A
1,316 IQ
What Is An Uggernaut

Hope the league is loose enough for some #CHIblackcock
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Sep 30, 2013,
Acϵ♠
UG Board King
2,050 IQ
shotty making the new thread
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Acϵ♠
UG Board King
2,050 IQ
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.