Page 3 of 43
Holmgren's offseason plans

why do you want to trade ryan??
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
the philly media is bashing bryz right now. giving out shit bryz said off the record. YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAt. IM SURE PLAYERS WILL LOVE TO TELL YOU STUFF OFF THE RECORD NOW YOU ****TARDS
Quote by TDS

why do you want to trade ryan??

he spent 2012 crying about how rough the media in anaheim was cause they kept throwing his name in trade rumours so he came out last off-season and said he doesn't like being in the shadow of getzlaf and perry and how he'd love to play for his hometown team on a line with giroux. the shortened season starts and the guy turns into a complete passenger and disappears for the longest stretches of his career but he scores a clutch or a highlight reel goal so nobody remembers how god-awful he was. i was against it last year but with the emergence of palmieri, beleskey and etem along with the move from centre to winger for cogliano, i think they can afford to pull the trigger and actually get back someone who actually wants to be there.

they need another defender more than anything. lindholm isn't nhl ready and in spite of what all those finnish duck fans keep insisting, vatanen is probably gonna turn out to be a shitty player. i don't expect beauchemin to have another season like he did this year and souray fell from grace pretty fast.

Class start
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by genghisgandhi
Please Garth just sign a goaltender. I don't care if he's overpriced.

What about Nabokov?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
hey Trash nice trade by Nonis

Healthy competition for #1 should bring out the best in both
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Holmgren will probs trade for Miller
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by CaptainRon
Thanks Obama

10/10
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
hey guys who won the Cup challenge

88mph 231
Pete's Petes 202
Oppa Granlund Style 177
Kessel.gif 75
dustin byfuglien's KFC bill 170

oh, right.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

cause the rangers suck lol

How does one come across such info
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
looks like his twitter timeline is similar to mine O_o

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

finally on the last page thing
The NHL on Monday moved to close a loophole left in the allegedly airtight collective bargaining agreement by notifying general managers the league would deem re-signing a player following a trade and a subsequent amnesty buyout as circumvention, and thus would not register the contract, The Post has learned.

It is believed the Lightning and Maple Leafs had discussed such a maneuver regarding Vincent Lecavalier, who has seven years and $45 million remaining on his contract, with the buyout thus worth slightly more than $30 million.

The amnesty buyout period begins Wednesday night at 11:00, and lasts through July 4, one day before the opening of this year’s free agent market.

The clubs theoretically would have concocted a swap in which Tampa Bay would have sent an asset — perhaps a draft pick — to rolling-in-dough Toronto along with Lecavalier, who would have re-signed a more modest deal with the Lightning after being bought out by the Leafs.

Such a scheme would have saved Tampa Bay’s ownership a substantial sum while easing a cap squeeze for general manager Steve Yzerman, whose club currently faces a charge of $7.727 million per for Lecavalier through 2019-20 and the danger of significant cap-recapture penalties should No. 4 retire while still under contract.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
thats nuts

Anisimov resigned to a new deal? It's an Arty Party

I hope the Sharks do better next season
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
yet the loophole that allows ncaa prospects to skip out on the team that drafted them and get ufa status before playing a nhl game remains open...

Quote by MinterMan22
yet the loophole that allows ncaa prospects to skip out on the team that drafted them and get ufa status before playing a nhl game remains open...

and he didnt even go to toronto. what a bum am i right who wants to live in edmontom
Quote by Thrashtastic15
and he didnt even go to toronto. what a bum am i right who wants to live in edmontom

ikr what a piece of shit

kostka is better

kostka for ryan + vatanen.. this is a toronto/anaheim trade, remember?

Why Are You Guys Talking About Trading Costco, That Swedish Guy Ikea Is Clearly Better
Quote by SteveHouse
hey guys who won the Cup challenge

88mph 231
Pete's Petes 202
Oppa Granlund Style 177
Kessel.gif 75
dustin byfuglien's KFC bill 170

oh, right.

Wow, I was second? Man. Wow.
Henrique > Kovalchuk > Parise
Holy dear sweet **** that first page took a coon's age to get through/load.
Quote by Gregray88
Holy dear sweet **** that first page took a coon's age to get through/load.

Rogers Bell, not even once
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?