Page 4 of 43
Has anyone heard about the whole Coyotes to Seattle deal? Very intriguing stuff, they'll probably become my second favorite team considering my Dad's moving up there.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
Quote by Bluesblitz
Has anyone heard about the whole Coyotes to Seattle deal? Very intriguing stuff, they'll probably become my second favorite team considering my Dad's moving up there.
Yeah, I'll be sad to see the yotes go but at least they'll have more than three fans in seattle.
Quote by synestershadows
Shai Hulud mother****er.
Kunitz signed for $3.7whatever. I thought he was 35, but he isn't, so that's a great deal

Lecavlier to Seattle E4
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
no wai habs
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Bluesblitz

No, but if there's any truth to it I'm all for it. Arizona is a great state and I have been to a Coyotes game. They have a really nice environment set up around their arena, it's like world hockeytown. I saw more jersey variety in one night than the rest of my life.

That said, I've been calling for Seattle to have a pro hockey team for years. Sports fans in Seattle are some of the best in the US, and I think they're rabid for another chance at a pro team. Just look at how crazy those ****ers are about the Seahawks, and they weren't even good til this year (besides SB year).
Quote by Rockford_rocks

That said, I've been calling for Seattle to have a pro hockey team for years. Sports fans in Seattle are some of the best in the US, and I think they're rabid for another chance at a pro team. Just look at how crazy those ****ers are about the Seahawks, and they weren't even good til this year (besides SB year).

back2portland scumhipster

jk even if I'd much rather see the coyotes move to quebec seattle is a good choice
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Montador is getting bought out, no way Chicago repeats
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
What's going to happen to the devils what with their entire organization being piss poor and in debt?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Thrashtastic15
Lecavalier to Toronto. Imagine how mad Montreal would be.

The rage that would ensue
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I guess yzerman was telling the truth tp lecavalier when he told him he wouldn't be traded
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
lovejoy re-signed for 3 years

i'm so ready for him to turn into a sack of shit like every other d-man who has signed with anaheim since burke left

Lovejoy isn't more than a 5-6-7 defenseman, but he has some offensive upside and wheels. just don't expect too much from him
the reverend was great when he joined the team and was one of the better players on the team during the playoffs. i'm just afraid he'll turn out like every other promising signing or trade acquisition on the back-end that barstool has made since taking over (except beauchemin but he let him go then traded a star prospect to get him back so he doesn't count)

TSNRyanRishaug: Flames trade Sarich and Tanguay for David Jones and Shane Obrien.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
What's going to happen to the devils what with their entire organization being piss poor and in debt?

Stop reading the NY Post. Devils will be fine.
Henrique > Kovalchuk > Parise
Enjoy the softest whiniest most heartless **** in the league colorado. Would've been content with them just buying him out. At least they get to see if Jones will work out.

I know ******s will call this a loss for Calgary just like they think punting Iginla was a loss. The flames are punting all the garbage. Tanguay is just total shit and its frustrating knowing that people are so clueless as to what the problems in Calgary really are. The soft floating heartless ****s are gone. Don't know anything about Jones, don't really care.
more like tangay lel

...so Letang possibly turned down the Penguins offer? Over a matter of 750,000ish per?
Last edited by Gregray88 at Jun 27, 2013,
Quote by Gregray88
...so Letang possibly turned down the Penguins offer? Over a matter of 750,000ish per?

about 6M over the term of his contract... chump change
Quote by TDS
TSNRyanRishaug: Flames trade Sarich and Tanguay for David Jones and Shane Obrien.

Two worst teams in the league exchanging scraps.

Letang obvs turning down the contract so he can be sent to toronto
Quote by Night
word on the street...an article published in a Pittsburgh newspaper that featured information about the Pens organization's opinion of Letang has him peeved. Letang apparently is upset that some of the higher-ups thought he was outperformed by Paul Martin this season, and it has soured his negotiations with Shero. Could be the source of his asking for an absurd amount of money - he might just be spiting the Pens at this point.

If this gets any uglier I'd have to think he's gone to a team like Toronto, Anaheim, or Edmonton that could provide a substantial return before the draft
Quote by Reviewer Pete
I wonder who Shero will totally fleece in this trade.

I can't be the only Leafs fans rocking back and forth like an autistic kid repeating 'please don't be Nonis' right?
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
Kris Letan To Toronto, It Says So In The News Paper
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Detroit re-signed Kindl for 4 years, 2.4m. Happy about that, he could be a big part of our defense in the coming years.
GO RED WINGS!!!
Quote by AcdcKicksAss
Detroit re-signed Kindl for 4 years, 2.4m. Happy about that, he could be a big part of our defense in the coming years.

Awesome news. Good contract length and cap hit. Could end up with a huge upgrade once he becomes UFA, if he keeps improving the way he has been.
Quote by Night