Page 5 of 43
Nucks now shopping Schneider

lol

EDIT:

@Eklund: Habs source:"i hope you're able to beef up servers this weekend in Quebec!...Can't say any more but if they do pull this off ...a parade!"

Eklund but still
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Jun 29, 2013,
If I'm Ray Shero, I'm seeing if the Leafs and Oilers would bite on:

Letang for Gardiner+Kulemin+21st overall, or
Paajarvi+Petry+7th overall

Both deals give the Pens a third line winger and a defenseman capable of taking top-4 minutes. Kulemin and Gardiner offer a lot more immediate impact than MPS and Petry, but the 7th overall pick in a deep draft makes that a viable return from Edmonton IMO.
Leafs aren't going to give two firsts and an impact roster player for a severely overpaid, overrated no brain offensive defenceman. Letang isn't the type of guy that it makes sense for Toronto to target long term, especially at that price tag. Not the breed of top pairing d man the Leafs need, especially not at that price (both cap and assets demanded).
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Leafs aren't going to give two firsts and an impact roster player for a severely overpaid, overrated no brain offensive defenceman. Letang isn't the type of guy that it makes sense for Toronto to target long term, especially at that price tag. Not the breed of top pairing d man the Leafs need, especially not at that price (both cap and assets demanded).

Letang isn't overpaid. Not yet, anyway. He's still on the books for $3.5 mil next season, which, despite his short temper and tendency to get caught out of position, is a steal for a player with his upside.
Quote by flame843
Letang isn't overpaid. Not yet, anyway. He's still on the books for $3.5 mil next season, which, despite his short temper and tendency to get caught out of position, is a steal for a player with his upside.

One year. The reason he is even available is because of how considerably greedy he is asking for a price tag that he isn't worth. 7 million + isn't a steal for Letang, especially when you except Toronto to move a first, Gardiner and Kulemin. No thank you.
Wings should sign lecavalier to replace flip
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
hey adam
Jones is about as soft as Tangs with about 50% the offensive output
you punted "garbage" for younger, worse garbage
and SOB = Sarich at SOB's age plus lack of GAF
have a nice day

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Wiegenlied
Wings should sign lecavalier to replace flip

And pay the 5.5 mill he wants, which is basically what filp wanted and the reason he won't be re-signed? Nope.
Quote by SteveHouse
hey adam
Jones is about as soft as Tangs with about 50% the offensive output
you punted "garbage" for younger, worse garbage
and SOB = Sarich at SOB's age plus lack of GAF
have a nice day

They punted a horrible cancerous attitude. First time he was traded out of here was cause the coach threw him on the second line and so he asked for a trade. Second time is cause his BFFL was traded and he didn't want to have work to get his points. Tanguay was as good as gone before he asked for a trade. I don't want any player that gave up on the team like he did anywhere near the Flames. Cammalleri and Stempniak kept on producing and putting in effort, Tanguay decided to pout.

Jones as soft as Tanguay? No. It's not possible. Tanguay absolutely will not throw a hit ever. Regardless, I don't really give a shit about Jones or SOB. One will be bought out if he's shit and the other will be scratched if he's shit. There's really not much loss for the Flames here. Would've been happy with Tanguay being bought out.

Enjoy Tanguays slow ass and unwilligness to play defensive hockey. Good luck with him on the powerplay trying to thread the same needle every time.

Get ready to start screaming "SHOOT!" at the TV.

Edit: It's not like they had a spot for Tanguay anyway. They have Cammalleri, Baertschi, and Glencross playing the left side. Deal from a position of strength for someone who can play third line RW.
Last edited by CaptainRon at Jun 29, 2013,
soft, cancerous, soft lazy entitled french player with Bozakian production. Clearly the sort of thingyou want to add to the young, impressionable rebuilding team that needs veteran leadership.
Quote by Gregray88
And pay the 5.5 mill he wants, which is basically what filp wanted and the reason he won't be re-signed? Nope.

Fil isn't being resigned because he is soft, can't produce offense, AND he wants 5mil/yr. Vinny CAN produce, is a locker room leader, plays up to his size, and DESERVES 5mil/yr+

Vinny would be a HUGE upgrade over the unreliable Flip and the Wings WILL be going after him more than any other free agent.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by Gregray88

Why does he want or think he deserves 5.5 mil after being bought out. Won't he be making almost that much from not playing anyway?
Quote by Night
Quote by Wiegenlied
Why does he want or think he deserves 5.5 mil after being bought out. Won't he be making almost that much from not playing anyway?

Just because he used to produce at an elite franchise centre level and now plays at a lesser degree doesn't mean his play doesn't warrant a 5-5.5 deal with the appropriate term.
Quote by CaptainRon
They punted a horrible cancerous attitude. First time he was traded out of here was cause the coach threw him on the second line and so he asked for a trade. Second time is cause his BFFL was traded and he didn't want to have work to get his points. Tanguay was as good as gone before he asked for a trade. I don't want any player that gave up on the team like he did anywhere near the Flames. Cammalleri and Stempniak kept on producing and putting in effort, Tanguay decided to pout.

Jones as soft as Tanguay? No. It's not possible. Tanguay absolutely will not throw a hit ever. Regardless, I don't really give a shit about Jones or SOB. One will be bought out if he's shit and the other will be scratched if he's shit. There's really not much loss for the Flames here. Would've been happy with Tanguay being bought out.

Enjoy Tanguays slow ass and unwilligness to play defensive hockey. Good luck with him on the powerplay trying to thread the same needle every time.

Get ready to start screaming "SHOOT!" at the TV.

Edit: It's not like they had a spot for Tanguay anyway. They have Cammalleri, Baertschi, and Glencross playing the left side. Deal from a position of strength for someone who can play third line RW.

DJones has been utter crap since he had his kid last off-season so he'll probably bounce back at least some next season but he's not even close to worth to his 4x4 deal. Tanguay is cheaper. Plus both were pretty criminally misused last season, honestly, neither of those guys should be seeing <50% OZone starts ever EVER.

Tangs should be motivated coming in next season though. He's already started going on in the media about how he may not have had his best NHL season yet (someone hasn't seen the research on career development trends apparently). Wasn't Iginla the only reason he signed his current deal in Calgary anyway? Seems kinda weak to criticize the guy for not wanting to stick around after the reason he did, didn't.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Mike_Danton: Hey @penguins if you can make my criminal record disappear, I'll be more than happy to make league minimum on 4th line #SalaryCapProbs #NHL
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
I remember Altitude talking in one Avs broadcast I was watching about how David Jones was a future 40 goal scorer.

Lolololololololololol

Btw I was in hicktown, Northern MI all weekend visiting my lady friend with no media access. What'd I miss?
kennedy to san jose for a 2nd.

i'm surprised jones has dropped. mackinnon, barkov....
i thought they don't take to kind to those types down in tennessee?

letang hasn't signed and he hasn't been traded. what is going on...
Ristolainen needs to make the league simply for the lols Emerick will have saying "WRISTER.. from Ristolainen!"

Also epic lols at all the people tweeting in "OILERS ARE CHAMPS NAO DARNELL NURSE BEST PLAYER EVER DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIP"

Hoooooly shit, Cal Clutterbuck to NYI for El Nino?!? Woof, I dunno about that
Schneider for a 1st round pick to NJ!

Hahaha, and people were saying he was worth a king's ransom
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Jun 30, 2013,

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Canucks to Oilers:

Apparently asking price was 1st, 2nd, and top prospect from the Oilers. 1st rounder from NJ
Quote by Rockford_rocks

Edmonton Oilers:

relevant

Loooooooooooooooooooooo
Quote by Night
I'm hoping shinkaruk can slide enough for the wings to grab him
Quote by Night
mackinnon looks great as an av

monahan is who i wanted calgary to draft

LOL vancouver

LOL islanders

nashville is going to be scary

wonder who will fall to toronto, shinkaruk is a pipe dream for sure.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

nashville is going to be scary

How so? They had Suter before...they'll still have the same problems upfront.
EBMM Axis Black Cherry Burst
El Capistan
'74 Phase 90 re-issue
Boss BF-2
Hall of Fame Reverb
50 W 5150 III
Quote by scott john
How so? They had Suter before...they'll still have the same problems upfront.

They have two guys who look very close to legitimately establishing themselves as top 2 guys, plus Shea Weber.

Sick name btw.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
They have two guys who look very close to legitimately establishing themselves as top 2 guys, plus Shea Weber.

Sick name btw.

I think they'll be better, but eh...it's Nashville. Yep, that's my actual name...not some b.s. screen name.
EBMM Axis Black Cherry Burst
El Capistan
'74 Phase 90 re-issue
Boss BF-2
Hall of Fame Reverb
50 W 5150 III