1 4%
ya m8 dis sht s so koo im gonna go buy sme rite nao
5 19%
TS is the coolest guy I know.
6 23%
Voters: 26.
That's a cool poll. Not.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
That's awesome. I've seen liquid-resistant stuff but spray would be cool.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
You should stay on that other forum.

EDIT: v lol
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Last edited by metal4eva_22 at Jun 25, 2013,
god shut up you stupid fork. you dont know cool because being all like "lol im a bad ts ill include it in my poll because i embrace it" is not cool. except this time you didnt because you think youre good but you arent and you mock it because you know you arent because youre a loser.

you wanna know cool? this is cool

http://gizmodo.com/5929711/the-largest-mirror-in-the-world-is-also-one-of-the-most-beautiful-places-on-earth?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

thats cooler and i was able to find something as cool as that drunk so that says a lot about you so haha you a loser.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 25, 2013,
Damn It Calgary You Really Dropped The Ball #neverwet #swag #yolo #flood #calgarystrong #2013 #informerical #badthreads #140characters #hashtag
Quote by Joshua Garcia
god shut up you stupid fork. you dont know cool because being all like "lol im a bad ts ill include it in my poll because i embrace it" is not cool. except this time you didnt because you think youre good but you arent and you mock it because you know you arent because youre a loser.

http://gizmodo.com/5929711/the-largest-mirror-in-the-world-is-also-one-of-the-most-beautiful-places-on-earth?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

thats cooler and i was able to find something as cool as that drunk so that says a lot about you so haha you a loser.

At least I'm not fukn Joshua Garcia.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Dam, TS. You're so dumb that you managed to piss-off one of UG's nicest people.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by metal4eva_22
Dam, TS. You're so dumb that you managed to piss-off one of UG's nicest people.

i lold
i lold hard
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Come on you guys the video in the op is pretty cool.

Josh's link is cooler though. Related:

Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Gonna buy that...

I want to put that on my golf shoes... Fuck water hazards!
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by darkcheef
I thought this thread was going to be about girls in your sex life

loll
Is this safe for constant human contact? As in, is it safe to spray your clothes and wear it and will it wear off after each wash?
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by macaroni
Is this safe for constant human contact? As in, is it safe to spray your clothes and wear it and will it wear off after each wash?
More the question, will you actually be able to properly clean clothes that were treated?

dude honestly I've seen videos for this stuff since infinity years ago. Did you just now purchase your first internet?
Listen. I'm sorry.
I didn't think I'd have any use for it before I saw the beer cooler box.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
That would be cool if this was real. And if this was real it would be some billion dollar industry by now. Not some fake viral video.
Quote by Wormholes
That would be cool if this was real. And if this was real it would be some billion dollar industry by now. Not some fake viral video.

http://www.neverwet.com/

http://www.rustoleum.com/product-catalog/consumer-brands/neverwet/neverwet-kit/

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Oleum-Stops-Rust-18-oz-NeverWet-Multi-Purpose-Spray-Kit-274232/204216476#.Uclhofk3uSo

google
Last edited by jetfuel495 at Jun 25, 2013,
This was new back when God's dog was a puppy. It's still pretty impressive stuff.

And I'm starting to think that this retarded way of typing that is demonstrated in the poll should become a bannable offense, because that's how fucking stupid and incomprehensible it is.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I was like, "that's cool, but whatever, I'll never use that."

Then they did the thing with the case of beer, and I ordered 5 truckloads.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by jetfuel495
my first thought was to cover my body in it and jump into a swimming pool

this made me uncomfortable thinking about it
I poured my Guinness over my crotch the other night at the pub. It looked like piss and although everyone knew I was mortified.

I need this, like yesteday.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Does this work on seamen? If i spray my pants and shirt with this magic spray, will the spunk just float away?