So recently I've gotten into Die Antwoord and I have no one to discuss my joy with, so here we shall be joyous.

Plus if anyone knows anything similarly great please share.
I don't.

But that beat for Fatty Boom Boom is infectious as ****.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

It wasn't a video ha ha

But still....

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Jun 25, 2013,
I,I,I I am your butterfly. I need your protection be my samurai. I, I,I I am your butterfly, I need your protection, need your protection.
>saw thread on homepage
>clicks to see what chump made it
>lol megs
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I remember somehow finding them after googling something about Linkin Park.

They very quickly went from, "Agh, this is turble" to "why can't I stop listening to this?!"

They're definitely one of my favorite music things ever. Also, I think they're working on a new album set to come out in 2014. It's called Donker Mag, and I think they have a new single called Cookie Thumper.

Donker Mag? Cookie Thumper? Awesome? Yes. Yes to all of that.
one of the few "bands(?)" I will risk ignorance for and definitively write off as trash
Yeah i gave it a try, and i just think they are really annoying. Everything about them annoys me.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I don't know anything about no die antwoord, but I don't approve of ants dying. I'm guessing they're a band, so if they named themselves die antwoord, they're probably one of those gross blackmetal bands who likes butchered ants as their album cover, so no thanks.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I don't know anything about no die antwoord, but I don't approve of ants dying. I'm guessing they're a band, so if they named themselves die antwoord, they're probably one of those gross blackmetal bands who likes butchered ants as their album cover, so no thanks.

It's much worse, Jo.