so i made this cover yesterday tell me what do you think of it? also check my profile for the cover
Last edited by guitarmolester at Jun 25, 2013,
It does not sound perfect- you definitely could do it a little cleaner in some places which would help. I'd recommend listening to the original recording and compare it to yours. You cut off some notes which you really need to let ring for a moment and it makes your recording sound kinda funny to my ear- especially since I've heard and played this song a million times, everyone has actually.

7 / 10 overall because you could have played a little cleaner, particularly the intro. Pretty good job! Just keep working on it.
Quote by soundgarden6742
It does not sound perfect- you definitely could do it a little cleaner in some places which would help. I'd recommend listening to the original recording and compare it to yours. You cut off some notes which you really need to let ring for a moment and it makes your recording sound kinda funny to my ear- especially since I've heard and played this song a million times, everyone has actually.

7 / 10 overall because you could have played a little cleaner, particularly the intro. Pretty good job! Just keep working on it.

thanks dude it's my first so yeah and for the sleep with one eye open when i hear it on the daw it sound good but when i render it some notes where not clear and for the solo 22th fret bend i couldn't do it because i have a dead spot on that fret so i bend it on the 23th fret again thanks for the feedback mate.
Work on your timing, especially in the intro.
Also check the guitar parts where James says: "Off to never never land"
It's different then 9/10 people think, listen closely.
Solo sounds good enough.

+ Great song
+ Great distortion at times
+ Overall good playing

- Timing off here and there
- Solo sound is not good in my opinion

7/10