Maybe wrong part of this forum. I don't know. Then delete it mods?

I have a keyboard - Casio Privia PX-300.

I think some keys have been broken. Them in the middle of the piano. It's like the middle "A" and then up eight steps. These keys are much higher in volume. And I can't control the weight of the keys- how much and how little I want them to sound. I can't push them down slowly and get a low tone. It's the same high tone. Maybe it's broken? Probably. I don't know how to fix it.

I was wondering if you guys have had a similar problem. Or if you know that I can't fix this. If I must go down to a store. I don't know. It's pretty frustrating. I was just wondering if you've heard about a similar problem, or something just like this. If you haven't, then it's cool anyway. I'd really want to get this fixed now.

I'd appreciate it a lot. Delete the ****ing thread then if it does not belong here. Some keys on my keyboard that I play a lot on don't work properly. I can't control the weight. The volume. It's the same high ugly tone and note. How do I fix it? Can it be fixed?

Help.
Quote by Mondavarious
Delete the ****ing thread then if it does not belong here.

you sound angry
but you're probably german or something so that makes sense
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
He sounds more like a Swede.

EDIT: TS, I'd recommend just bringing it to a music store instead of trying anything yourself.
Last edited by LostLegion at Jun 25, 2013,
Quote by LostLegion
He sounds more like a Swede.

that's what I said
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do