I need a delay that can go up to 1650ms for under £60
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
EHX #1 echo is the only pedal I found from the biggest music store in europe to fit your expectations, and even that is a bit above your budget. There is also a Behringer digital delay, but I wouldn't touch that.
Quote by guitar/bass95
EHX #1 echo is the only pedal I found from the biggest music store in europe to fit your expectations, and even that is a bit above your budget. There is also a Behringer digital delay, but I wouldn't touch that.

Il try to get the extra cash and yeah I wouldnt touch that pedal with a 10ft barge pole
- Frank Castle
The ammount used in the solo for hysteria
- Frank Castle
If you're after a specific figure, most modelling gear will do that. I think the reason most analogue/ish delay pedals don't go that high is not just because of the limitations of the circuit (sample rate can go pretty low for guitar to make the buffer last longer) but dialing in 1650msec would be impossible with a little potentiometer.

Something like a Pocket POD allows you to dial in a specific time, would fit in budget, caps out at 3150msec of digital delay with a lot of controls (use Vyzex to set it up) and also gives you a tuner, reverb, etc. Not especially great stuff but if you want that degree of precision cheap not a whole lot of choice. Also, you'd need a bypass of some kind for most modelling pedals.

EDIT: I would think Muse might be using some rack gear for that.
Last edited by jameswilddev at Jun 25, 2013,
Quote by cha33 armstrong
The ammount used in the solo for hysteria

So you're getting a pedal to match the amount of delay in a guitar solo of some song? Um you seem to have a Zoom multieffect. That should have like 5 seconds of delay. You already have suitable gear if I am to trust your profile, why are you buying new?
I dont like to use my zoom, I can I just dont like it

As for the ms the more I have the more variety songs I can play

I never said new I dont mind buying used
- Frank Castle
Ive found a dd7 for £20 (used) it just seems to good to be true so it probably is
- Frank Castle