i just want to throw something on here that i think you should see because i feel like it's to important to go unnoticed. . it's a vid of a journalist snooping around in the european parlement. it shows what really happens there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lyPK_8YcuY

it's in dutch but there are english subtitles. (and it's not mine btw)

especially people from greece and other country's that are an economical mess at the moment, seriously, watch it. that is why we suffer.

(American's, i'm sorry for the title. very bad choise of the one who put it on youtube i know)
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Last edited by vince1991 at Jun 25, 2013,
Lol at the signing in at 18:00 and then leaving again five minutes later and charging expenses.
may be 'lol' for you but i'm paying for that mess.. and it kind of pisses me off. that's why i wanted to share it i think.

and raoooos... from scotland... stay out of this (i don't blame you for laughing tho)
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
It's sad that parliament members can vote for this amongst themselves. I'll never understand that. It's like having the parliament members voting themselves a pay raise (which actually happens).
thought this was gonna be a euro hate thread.

massive disappointment in my head rightn ow
status quo: those who make the rules will skew those rules in their favour

that being said... this was some shitty journalism - sensationalism at its best/worst.

they made a huge deal of things like preferential treatment of parliamentarians at the espresso bar and various lines, when really that's just a logistical need instead of something sinister. you don't want people who are supposed to be spending their time in the caucus to be caught up in massive lines getting a coffee. you'll see the same setup for diplomats at the airport (as far as security lines are concerned).

the 300 euro sign-in thing was actually a legitimate concern but again, the journalist (i'm hesitant to call him that) went about it in completely the wrong way. he acted like a tabloid reporter instead of a professional. if he had acted with some class then he might have gotten somewhere with his line of questioning.

i don't know why anyone is surprised that people in power are corrupt. its good that its being reported on more, but for some reason its forgotten about the day after its brought up. we're all comfortable with subjugation. hooray.
sigless
Last edited by sysD at Jun 25, 2013,
no, the EU is not as bad as the US. The EU is still europeans, i.e not scumbags.

trollface.jpg
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
no, the EU is not as bad as the US. The EU is still europeans, i.e not scumbags.

trollface.jpg

uh, ever heard of the IMF?

edit - didnt see the trollface lol nvm
sigless
I enjoy that the lack of trollface is now an acceptable form of trolling. Also, I'm interested in becoming a member of parliament
Quote by ne14t
I like a man's cream on my face every morning before my tea.

My girlfriend and her mom see each other nude daily for some weird reason
Quote by sysD
status quo: those who make the rules will skew those rules in their favour

that being said... this was some shitty journalism - sensationalism at its best/worst.

they made a huge deal of things like preferential treatment of parliamentarians at the espresso bar and various lines, when really that's just a logistical need instead of something sinister. you don't want people who are supposed to be spending their time in the caucus to be caught up in massive lines getting a coffee. you'll see the same setup for diplomats at the airport (as far as security lines are concerned).

the 300 euro sign-in thing was actually a legitimate concern but again, the journalist (i'm hesitant to call him that) went about it in completely the wrong way. he acted like a tabloid reporter instead of a professional. if he had acted with some class then he might have gotten somewhere with his line of questioning.

i don't know why anyone is surprised that people in power are corrupt. its good that its being reported on more, but for some reason its forgotten about the day after its brought up. we're all comfortable with subjugation. hooray.

This guy.

Plus, I am dutch and this poor excuse for a news organization is famous for its sensationalism and one sided reporting, kind of like fox news without the influence and money.
4:42 what's wrong with every form of leadership. democracy yeah right
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
Quote by Oyface
We're not even in the EU. Hell yeah, Norway.

Your probably not in anything

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??