Poll: Mods aren't allowed because
Poll Options
View poll results: Mods aren't allowed because
I am such an awful person that just by posting in my thread, moderators are demeaned
2 6%
and their genitals shrink a bit or something. So they're not allowed because that's not very nice.
1 3%
I agree with the first two answers.
10 28%
Joke option. *something about eggs and lemon juice. I dunno, it's late, make your own damn jokes you lazy feck*
5 14%
Also, lolmnt is cool?
1 3%
Lolmnt IS cool.
2 6%
lolmint bro, I like you using your new power.
0 0%
it's really cool. cause you're cool. you're like a sunny day with a that sweet soft breeze to ease up the heat at just the right times.
1 3%
thnx. You are cool too.
8 22%
Voters: 36.
Page 1 of 6

This thread is a sign-up register for those wishing to be on lolmintz list of first bans as new supreme smurfmod of The Pit
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.

This text has been redacted by the Forum Police, due to defamatory intentions stated by the user. A punishment will be decided upon by the Internal Affairs Committee, and notice of their decision shall be sent to the user within 3 working days. Additionally, the user may be required to attend a formal hearing, if the Committee feels the case against the user is strong enough to require a full trial. If that is the case, the user shall be called upon to make a journey to the Motherland, and may bring an attorney with them at their own expense.

Thank you for your future compliance with the governing body, and master race. We respect and appreciate your cooperation.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.

This text has been redacted by the Forum Police, due to defamatory intentions stated by the user. A punishment will be decided upon by the Internal Affairs Committee, and notice of their decision shall be sent to the user within 3 working days. Additionally, the user may be required to attend a formal hearing, if the Committee feels the case against the user is strong enough to require a full trial. If that is the case, the user shall be called upon to make a journey to the Motherland, and may bring an attorney with them at their own expense.

Thank you for your future compliance with the governing body, and master race. We respect and appreciate your cooperation.

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x

even jetfuel?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by lolmnt
even jetfuel?

Quote by lolmnt
even jetfuel?

YOU RUINED IT.

If none of us would have posted, and the thread remained open, it would have blown their ****ing minds.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
cant they just lock this thread, change the title to 'only mods allowed', put in a poll with three options being;

a. obsceneairwaves is a nerd
b. obsceneairwaves is gay
c. obsceneairwaves is dumb gay nerd

and then put 1000+ votes in each option leaving you with egg all over your face because everyone will wonder why you made a thread you wouldn't be able to post in and made a poll which was so mean to yourself.

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x

Quote by Kopp2
Just be like me. You will get cool by instant

Dayman

Master of karate and friendship for everyone

Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by guitarxo
hi I'm definitely not a mod

for now maybe
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown

Quote by Hydra150
fuk da mods

even jetfuel?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Kopp2
Just be like me. You will get cool by instant

Dayman

Master of karate and friendship for everyone
Quote by lolmnt
even jetfuel?

I get a feeling that you'll ban whoever says yes ;_;

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x

can this be the new chat thread that would be soooooo cool
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x

Last edited by Hydra150 at Jun 25, 2013,

STಠ_ಠ

inb4 burmese tiger pit
Quote by korinaflyingv
i feel like this thread is an anthill, and lolmnt is an angry 9 year old with his dick out ready to piss on all of us.
you're a stone fox
Quote by guitarxo
🐯!

for meow maybe
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

make guitarxo admin
Quote by korinaflyingv