YESSS and they will lose the third game as well, QLD were not playing at their best and still smashed them. NSW is filled with whinging pussies
I dunno what's going on but RAAWWWRRR CUNNTTTSS
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
It's funny seeing them so frustrated. I reckon they should just cancel origin if QLD wins this series. 8 in a row is just ridiculous. We need new challengers.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
^^One of the biggest games of Rugby League just happened, and the team that has won the last 7 years in a row won.
Quote by macaroni
It's funny seeing them so frustrated. I reckon they should just cancel origin if QLD wins this series. 8 in a row is just ridiculous. We need new challengers.

Paul Gallen is a fuck head
^hahaha keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Merrin should've been the only guy sent off, no one else threw a punch
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Is league the one with the kicking or not? Can't remember which is the crap rugby. They are both meh, but one's definitely worse than the other.
Manchester United
^Both union and league have kicking to an extent. League works with the turnover rule that you have 5 runs or something like that, I'm not huge on rugby so I'm not the best one to explain it.
Quote by macaroni
^hahaha keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Merrin should've been the only guy sent off, no one else threw a punch

Yeah I don't know what the hell that was all about.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Jun 26, 2013,
I'm going to do my usual thing and make overly aggressive and poorly educated remarks.

TS, next time you think you have a bright idea, jump in front of a moving train.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.