I got a can of Monster today for the first time in over a year and it tastes different than I remember, anyone else notice ?
You've changed, lemmy. It's not Monster, it's you.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
It's probably just you.

When I drank coke zero for the first time it tasted like water and now it tastes yummy
cat
Quote by BladeSlinger
You've changed, lemmy. It's not Monster, it's you.

Changed lol, my username has lemmy in it, not metallica
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Changed lol, my username has lemmy in it, not metallica

But you know what kind of Monster you drank.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
But you know what kind of Monster you drank.

I only ever drank the green ones, don't like the other ones.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
I only ever drank the green ones, don't like the other ones.

Metallica must not of known. All they knew was that is was some kind of Monster.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Metallica must not of known. All they knew was that is was some kind of Monster.

Yeah, I heard they were Frantic about it.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Monster has always tasted like ass

Fact. Does it taste less like ass now?
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Yeah, I heard they were Frantic about it.

That was previously an unnamed feeling.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Skullivan
They probably put more soma in it now.

this reference is completely misplaced
Quote by guitarxo
It's probably just you.

When I drank coke zero for the first time it tasted like water and now it tastes yummy

This, I tried it years ago and hated it. I tried it the other month and it was not bad at all.

And TS, maybe they took out the bull semen everyone loved?
Maybe they added more vitamin b.

Seriously though, it's got like 200% of your vitamin b allowance in.
Manchester United
Maybe its the new prawn-flavored Monster drink.

Doesn't everything in Ireland come in prawn-flavor, now?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I dislike drinking all kinds of fizzy drinks like soda or energy drinks now. It gave me a little bit of acid reflux and that shi ain't coo.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
How much of that vitamin B is actually absorbable is debatable though.

100%

It's water soluble so you just piss it out anyway. It wont do you any harm, the intake amount for B vitamins to cause toxicity has only been demonstrated in labs iirc.
Manchester United
Quote by Shabalaba
100%

It's water soluble so you just piss it out anyway. It wont do you any harm, the intake amount for B vitamins to cause toxicity has only been demonstrated in labs iirc.

Depends on what form of vitamn B they use. There are 7 forms of B6, for example, and they all have varying absorption rates. Plus, I'm not sure if it's been researched if high vitamin B intake affects uptake of other vitamins and nutrients, like other minerals can.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Depends on what form of vitamn B they use. There are 7 forms of B6, for example, and they all have varying absorption rates. Plus, I'm not sure if it's been researched if high vitamin B intake affects uptake of other vitamins and nutrients, like other minerals can.

You're right, but my point was merely that vitamin B is pretty harmless as vitamins go.

I'm not sure to be honest. I had a quick look on pubmed & google scholar and couldn't see any. I'm not well up on vitamin interactions within the body. I just have a basic knowledge of each vitamin (sources/rda/toxicity/deficiency/precursors etc).
Manchester United
Yeah, they changed it from 99% cat piss to 100% cat piss.

Seriously, why the Hell do people drink that swill? It's like Satan shat in a can.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
Yeah, they changed it from 99% cat piss to 100% cat piss.

Seriously, why the Hell do people drink that swill? It's like Satan shat in a can.

Yes, yes it does, but it wakes my ass up when I need to work in the morning.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean

This gets me up in a morning and through the day. It's the best instant coffee i've tried.

My dad & uncle own a motorbike shop. When they have open days, all of the companies that they buy things off give them free shit to give away as prizes/ gifts. One of the companies works along side monster, so monster give us like 15 free crates of the stuff.

I took three back to university with me. I don't drink the stuff, but i was loved by my housemates for a while.
Manchester United
Last edited by Shabalaba at Jun 27, 2013,
Quote by Nelsean

Caffeine doesn't really affect me, I just used to like the taste, it's not as good as I remember, well Vanilla Coke is back now so i'll just stick to that.