I see Lemmy from Motorhead has suffered a severe haematoma.Whilst i dont listen to Motorhead i hope he has a speedy recovery.Hes one of rock n rolls greatest frontman and i would like to say all the best.
I didn't want to go here, but ugh. Denim jacket with denim short shorts that I'd only want to see on Denise Richards-type individuals? He needs some TLC.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
This is all I have to add

Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
His lifestyle is literally begging for a haematoma. Dude is a legend.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
So you think he is one of the best frontmen of all time but you don't listen to his music?

http://youtu.be/QPrBUhpGmF0?t=50s

In my opinion-- Crappy band, crappier person. Don't believe me watch the documentary about him.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Last edited by GoodCharloteSux at Jun 26, 2013,
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
So you think he is one of the best frontmen of all time but you don't listen to his music?

http://youtu.be/QPrBUhpGmF0?t=50s

In my opinion-- Crappy band, crappier person. Don't believe me watch the documentary about him.

Yep just like Freddie mercury was too.I dont listen to queen either.you see how that works?
Last edited by smittyanthrax at Jun 26, 2013,
Are you sure that's what's wrong with him? A haematoma is just a bruise basically
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Pfft like Lemmy would let a bullshit reason like getting sick hurt him.

I think he has pulled out of two shows because of it.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Dont know if you have seen the latest about him but supposedly hes in a real bad way now.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Death is only temporary for Lemmy. His warts are what show how many lives he has left.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Never understood the greatness of neither him nor Mötorhead but it's always sad to see someone turn for the worse and suffer before they die. So if he's supposed to die now I'd prefer him to die swiftly and painfree.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Did anybody even google what a Hematoma is?

It's basically just a big bruise.
Damn, hope he pulls through.

I heard that hes been basically been kept alive with speedballs for the past decade or so.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。