As said above, that was a great take. For only five months of playing, you've developed yourself very well; your bends are well-intonated, your timing is concise, and there isn't any noticeable excess noise being generated from a lack of appropriate muting.

My only recommendation would be to integrate usage of all of your fingers within your playing, as you seem to favour your index and middle over the other two.

Well done.
Quote by juckfush
As said above, that was a great take. For only five months of playing, you've developed yourself very well; your bends are well-intonated, your timing is concise, and there isn't any noticeable excess noise being generated from a lack of appropriate muting.

My only recommendation would be to integrate usage of all of your fingers within your playing, as you seem to favour your index and middle over the other two.

Well done.

Ok, thanks for the tip
Quote by juckfush

Agreed with this. The sooner you become more comfortable with using more fingers, the better. It might be a little difficult at first, but eventually you'll find everything getting much easier!

Given how long you've been playing the guitar, your playing is quite good, and your tone is excellent. You're off to a great start, and can only improve from here!

Also, for future reference, center the camera on your guitar. It's a little weird to only see your fretting hand and not your picking hand. I find it's always best to just keep the whole guitar in the frame.

Keep up the good work!
Gear:
Electric: Schecter Banshee 6 - FR Active Trans Black (Left Handed)
Ibanez RG370DXL (Left Handed)
Acoustic: Johnson JG-624-CN (Left Handed)
Amplifier: Line 6 Spider IV 75 Watt

YouTube Channel
Facebook Page
Quote by peepster1005
Agreed with this. The sooner you become more comfortable with using more fingers, the better. It might be a little difficult at first, but eventually you'll find everything getting much easier!

Given how long you've been playing the guitar, your playing is quite good, and your tone is excellent. You're off to a great start, and can only improve from here!

Also, for future reference, center the camera on your guitar. It's a little weird to only see your fretting hand and not your picking hand. I find it's always best to just keep the whole guitar in the frame.

Keep up the good work!

I totally agree here. Especially the comment of the camera shot. We want to see you and your guitar in its entirety.

Time is irrelevant. Practice is relevant.

c4c https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1607726
Playing for only 5 months? Very well done my man!
Quote by greeny23
i shake the walls of my bedroom. with mah dick.
Quote by Eppicurt
Quote by NakedInTheRain
hey, be nice to the hipster.
I hear they use false bypass switches.

It's, like, so ironic.