Hey there!

I saw this guitar in some 2nd hand store for about 200€, and I was wondering if it's worth it. Here some pics:

See ya!
That's about right for that guitar. As you probably figured out, "The Prinz" is supposed to refer to Prince, who has used an older version of that guitar for years. The original design (besides being a Telecaster knockoff) was by H.S. Anderson and made by Hohner in Japan. The Japanese-made version is still sold, and goes for about US$2,400.00. That one is made elsewhere; not up to the standard of the original. But it is still a decent guitar, if you like Telecasters.

MadCat Guitars is custom-making the original "Prince" guitar again, but I understand that it is a very limited edition and rather expensive.

http://www.madcat.ch/
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Certainly at least as good as a MIM Telecaster; quite possibly better (at least, the neck is quite possibly better). The pickups on the Hohners are also hotter than your run-of-the-mill Telecaster. The original had a real flamed maple top; that one is almost certainly a veneer. Oddly, the neck plate on that guitar says "Hohner Professional," which is their Made in Japan series. But the headstock on that one is definitely not the one on the "Professional" series version.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley