Page 1 of 3
Anyone else have a massive problem with white knight beta males? I see too many of them on the internet. I find myself getting literally angry at what they say. They're just so annoying. What does the Pit think about white knight beta males? Do you love them? Do you hate them? Are you one? Why/why not?
I don't give a shit because people who are so upset about something other people do that has no affect on their life unless they let it are more pathetic than people who do stupid things that get on the person's nerves in the first place.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Well yeah everyone hates them. The irony is that they never know who they are
My God, it's full of stars!
Edit: ^ that

Quote by zackk
Anyone else have a massive problem with white knight beta males?

Nope. Don't notice and don't care.
I see too many of them on the internet. I find myself getting literally angry at what they say. They're just so annoying.

That's just silly of you. Getting upset on the internet...
What does the Pit think about white knight beta males? Do you love them? Do you hate them? Are you one? Why/why not?

Nope. Don't notice and don't care. Nor should you, if you're just going to get upset about it.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
op is a beta bitch bitching about other beta bitches on the internet
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
There are always going to be introverted and over-sensetive people on the internet. Nothing to get steamed up about. If anything, it just makes me sad than angry.
Okay, maybe I don't literally get angry when reading it on the internet. I find it annoying .I don't use the internet often so I don't really have to worry about it so much on the internet. In person, they're just quiet and I have no problem with them. I thought that was an acceptable term. Is that offensive now?
Quote by zackk
Okay, maybe I don't literally get angry when reading it on the internet. I find it annoying .I don't use the internet often so I don't really have to worry about it so much on the internet. In person, they're just quiet and I have no problem with them. I thought that was an acceptable term. Is that offensive now?

oh man, I get annoyed when other people have different opinions than me, so I think I'll cry about it on the internet

sounds like a beta white knight to me
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by zackk
Anyone else have a massive problem with white knight beta males? I see too many of them on the internet. I find myself getting literally angry at what they say. They're just so annoying. What does the Pit think about white knight beta males? Do you love them? Do you hate them? Are you one? Why/why not?

Don't talk that way about beta males; beta males are people too and contribute to society as much as alpha males ever could. In fact, I would **** an omega chick. I don't even care if she's hideous or even a dude. Do you have a problem with that? I bet you do...
Quote by TunerAddict
oh man, I get annoyed when other people have different opinions than me, so I think I'll cry about it on the internet

sounds like a beta white knight to me

It's not the opinion held per se; it's more in the way that it is presented. I enjoy hearing opinions that differ from mine.

Quote by whywefight
Don't talk that way about beta males; beta males are people too and contribute to society as much as alpha males ever could. In fact, I would **** an omega chick. I don't even care if she's hideous or even a dude. Do you have a problem with that? I bet you do...

No problem with that. You can f*** as many omega chicks as you like, or dudes if that's your thing.
Last edited by zackk at Jun 26, 2013,
lambda nicca up in this hizzouse
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

what the fuck is a white knight beta male?

colors, feudal rankings, the greek alphabet, and biological sex all in one.
White knight beta males?

Did I miss something here? I liked the first White Knight Chronicles, if that has anything to do with this. I also liked beta-max. I thought they were cool.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I like white stallions.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Eastwinn
what the fuck is a white knight beta male?

colors, feudal rankings, the greek alphabet, and biological sex all in one.

the best way is to make a list:

TS, Charlie Brown, due, Chuckie Finster, Double D, Mordecai (if he counts as white), Carlton Banks (he counts as white), Eric Forman, Mido, Freddy Benson, Johnny Bravo (he's totally beta), Preston Myers, Scott Pilgram, the "Teenage Dirtbag" guy, etc
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by zackk

They are no match for my level 49 Paladin.
You mean Due? Yeah.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by theogonia777

TS, Charlie Brown, due, Chuckie Finster, Double D, Mordecai (if he counts as white), Carlton Banks (he counts as white), Eric Forman, Mido, Freddy Benson, Johnny Bravo (he's totally beta), Preston Myers, Scott Pilgram, the "Teenage Dirtbag" guy, etc

don't even knock teenage dirtbag
Quote by theogonia777

I actually got the idea for this thread after watching Red Forman put Eric Forman in his place.
Quote by DukeDeRox
So what are you? Like a blue mage or something?

Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Eastwinn

don't even knock teenage dirtbag

I'm not, but the narrator in the song is the most white knight beta of the them all.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
90% of the time I hear the term "white knight" from a guy I think "u wot m8?"

90% of the time I hear "beta" or "alpha" I think "u wot m8?"

I'm pretty sure TS would consider me a WKBP, or a "wikbop."
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
looked it up... sounds as stupid as metrosexuals. I blame media for convincing males to have feelings and other crap like that. I miss the before internet times.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Also Steve Urkle. He's probably the only other non-white white knight beta male.
Quote by Rossenrot
I think OP just wanted to use the phrase, "white knight beta males."

This is true.

Quote by metal4eva_22
TS, how are you an '06er?

I've been around a while.
op i think you're just angry
i think the purpose of this thread is to feed the OP's belief that anyone with an empathetic rapport with a female is inferior to OP.

but ultimately, who gives a shit? :P

the only time that the whole "white knight" thing actually matters is when some chick is getting smacked around by a dude. otherwise its probably just some crazy manipulative **** trying to manipulate inexperienced dudes.
tho if the guy is in his mid 20s and still getting towed around like that, its pretty bad
sigless
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
I get so much more upset at people saying, "white knight beta males" than I do at actual white knight beta males.

This.

And you LITERALLY get angry, TS? As opposed to being angry figuratively?

Usually the people that bitch about "white knights" and "beta" males are insecure cunts or assholes. People who buy into the alpha/beta thing never choose to be beta. Everyone who sticks to it thinks themselves alpha, but everyone can't be alpha. There's one alpha. And if you're being a misogynistic fuckface, I'm going to call you a misogynistic fuckface. Pointing out someone's asshole behavior doesn't make me weaker or whatever "white knight" actually implies. I say offensive shit at times and people call me an asshole. That's how it works.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 3