Page 1 of 2

mr. wiener gets me every time. post your favorite web comics here. they don't have to be funny so this is definitely different than ylyl
Oh I get it.

Antihumor, right?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
Oh I get it.

Antihumor, right?

real funny man.

i also enjoy qwantz
Quote by Eastwinn
post your favorite web comics here.

Can't post that on a pg-13 forum brah
ew lesbians

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i don't even get it
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
smbc used to be good before it became a clone of xkcd and every comic is about gay scientists.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by bradulator
i don't even get it

it has to do with the widespread myth that the coriolis effect causes sinks and toilets to drain in particular directions, clockwise or counter-clockwise, based on whether you're in the northern or southern hemisphere. "toilets flush the other way in australia"

the humor comes from the confusion generated by the panel that is then resolved by the text underneath. let me try another one on you

that one isn't funny

Quote by jthm_guitarist
smbc used to be good before it became a clone of xkcd and every comic is about gay scientists.

i think you have that backwards
Last edited by Eastwinn at Jun 26, 2013,
I miss the RoosterTeeth comics they used to make.

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
http://www.explosm.net/comics/1377/

Cyanide and Happiness!!!
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.
Quote by Eastwinn
real funny man.

i also enjoy qwantz

I feel I'm the only one who doesn't get these. Look at that thing.

First of all, just looking at it makes me want to pass. It's over 80% text for ****s sake. It's 6 god damn panels and the majority of each one is ****ing text.

Second, and maybe this is going over my head, but they're never funny. How is that funny? How is that a comic? To sum it up, it just says "there are lots of books, now lets burn them all", am I right?

Third, they're the most lazy comics I've seen. Literally just rehash of the exact same dinosaur pictures with text lazily imprinted over them.

**** those comics. They do the opposite of comedy.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

THEREE WAS SPACE FOR TWO ON THAT Ice...
Quote by KingDime666
It's dubstep minor in E.

Quote by steve_muse
I bet I'm gunna love Revolt #plottwist
Quote by The Madcap
xkcd is for socially awkward white kids who wanna feel smart.

So is that comic in OP.

Lurker post:

I usually appreciate your posts but this opinion is ****ing lame, and I say this as a socially awkward white kid.

I don't usually read web comics but I've enjoyed all of the above. Funny. And guy who hates the dinosaur comic, I laughed aloud throughout, ye douche.
Quote by wafflesyrup
Lurker post:

I usually appreciate your posts but this opinion is ****ing lame, and I say this as a socially awkward white kid.

I don't usually read web comics but I've enjoyed all of the above. Funny. And guy who hates the dinosaur comic, I laughed aloud throughout, ye douche.

Maybe he's right about being a socially awkward white kid to enjoy it, because those are the only two I didn't find funny at all.
West Ham United
Dinosaur Comics is a very acquired taste, it's funny but the complaint about the same clip-art every day is valid. It's like he's writing a column so you have to go into it with that mindset.

A great comic you guys might not have heard of is Super Mega, here are my personal faves:

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by wafflesyrup
Lurker post:

Well didn't you get started on the right foot, then?

Anyway, you just prove his point by admitting to being a socially awkward white kid who enjoys that comic. I don't know what you were trying to accomplish with this post.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

SMBC is cool when the guy's not all ultra-feminist about things. He should really stick to science and math jokes, which he does extremely well. Better than XKCD.

Quote by The Madcap
xkcd is for socially awkward white kids who wanna feel smart.

So is that comic in OP.

nah, smbc is consistently funny and usually doesn't reference scientific things without explaining them first. xkcd stopped being funny and started being pathetic around comic 300 to 400.

smbc has a lot of comics but the early ones are pretty meh. the current ones though are always clever.

naedauuf: it's okay to just not get it
Quote by CoreysMonster
SMBC is cool when the guy's not all ultra-feminist about things. He should really stick to science and math jokes, which he does extremely well. Better than XKCD.

you would say that.
Quote by Eastwinn
you would say that.

He just gets a little preachy at times

Nowhere NEAR as bad as Sinfest, though, which is basically "10000 comic strips about why men are terrible and women are the best"

Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jun 27, 2013,
Quote by CoreysMonster

Nowhere NEAR as bad as Sinfest, though, which is basically "10000 comic strips about why men are terrible and women are the best"
*comic*

Oh god That's terrible.
hurr durr white kids r stupid these comics r stupid durr
Last edited by fatgleeson at Jun 27, 2013,
Those comics are like XKCD only shittier.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Those yellow ones were great. Now I'm late for work. Some moments reminded me of 12oz mouse.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by CoreysMonster

I don't know what they want me to feel. The first two frames are how some of my friends act. The last two made some weird anti-joke that wasn't funny.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
A small part of me thinks the autor of Sinfest is actually making fun of feminists, but with every new comic that part is getting smaller and smaller. At this point it would be an awful joke. However, the comics containing the feminists aren't much better when taken seriously...
Quote by wafflesyrup
Lurker post:

keep lurking
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
keep lurking

Alrighty. My own attempt at being humorous failed, but that's okay guys. =) Ye douches.
Quote by naedauuf
Well didn't you get started on the right foot, then?

Anyway, you just prove his point by admitting to being a socially awkward white kid who enjoys that comic. I don't know what you were trying to accomplish with this post.

Wasn't really trying to accomplish anything. More socially awkward white kid humor for you.

On another note, what is an "anti-joke?" Are you sure this isn't just a joke with an inverted root?
Last edited by wafflesyrup at Jun 27, 2013,
Page 1 of 2