Just got this one! After a huge nightmare with Canada Post this finally arrived.

The J-custom is still the best guitar Ibanez makes as far as I am concerned (although i haven't played the sugi stuff).

The necks on J-customs are usually a bit fatter than the regular ibanez neck carve..which I LOVE as the old school super thin neck carve most ibanez guitars have is just...too much for me.

As you can tell in the pics, the top is gorgeous and craftsmanship is wicked. Soundwise...its perfect as well.

Overall...the J-custom is still one of my all time favorite production guitars.

Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Man, you have the luckiest stool in the world- HNGD!

Waitaminit...the stool is allowed indoors?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Man, you have the luckiest stool in the world- HNGD!

Waitaminit...the stool is allowed indoors?

Haha Yeah it has been wet, cloudy and miserable in Vancouver for a week or so now. I will take some nice outside pics when it clears up for sure.

Quote by ExDementia
Actually, now that it has been brought up...

That's a pretty f***ing cool stool you have there. Is that part of a set? I'm digging it.

I think I got it from some big chain, i forget which :S
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Quote by ExDementia

I'm jelly.

Jizz in my pants will be 5 years old next year ;_;

OT, that's a nice guitar man. No matter what the kids at school tell you, don't trade it for Steve's Chinese Pokemon cards he got from his brother last summer. They're fake!
I want my 3270 back

Looks awesome, should be able to get some nice Schecters for that.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
awesome

and the stool
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice! HNGD!
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
THAT IS PRETTY. Wow. And seriously, where'd you get your stool? HNGD man!
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie