Which of these 2 is the best ? I never played either of them yet maybe next week when i go to a guitar store (which is far from where i live). I saw that the Ibanez has a thin body which i prefer because i'm a short person and i kinda have small hands but my recent guitar is a dreadnought and it works out perfect for me. I'm only been playing for 6 months and i like fingerstyle playing. These are the only 2 i find on my guitar store's website that are on my budget.

Takamine EG340C:

Spruce top
Mahogany back and sides

Ibanez AEG8E:

Spruce top
Agathis back and sides.

Thanks.
i'm a short person with small hands, but i prefer a wider nut than these guitars have for playing fingerstyle. these are both all laminate guitars. if it were me, i'd drop the electronics and get a solid top with the difference.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by patticake
i'm a short person with small hands, but i prefer a wider nut than these guitars have for playing fingerstyle. these are both all laminate guitars. if it were me, i'd drop the electronics and get a solid top with the difference.

If you gonna pick between these, what would you pick and why ?

Thanks. My options are really limited cause there aren't many guitar shops around my place.
can these stores order a better one for you? i personally would rather wait an extra month for something better( like Patti says, forego the electronics for a solid top if money is a big motivator). it's something you're going to live with for the next 2 or 3 years probably, maybe longer. 1 month or so of anxiety will be well worth it when it comes to being happier with the tone,playability and quality of it.
I'm currently waiting for my new baby( i have about 3 more weeks or so). it'll be well worth it to me to have the guitar i want versus the guitar i settled for because of convenience.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
can you please either tell us what country you're in or link us to your guitar store's website?
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Phillipines. not sure where, somewhere along the northern coast i believe.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
Neepleez, this is your third thread asking about the same two guitars. i know it can be very frustrating not to get solid answers, but in this case you're asking about two entry-level guitars with electronics from decent brands. neither is going to be great, neither is going to suck. i'd go with the tak if i had to choose, as taks seems to have a little better qc, but chances are there's not much difference between these guitars as far as quality and tone. yamaha is my entry to just above entry level brand of choice (the F and FG series guitars, particularly), but if you can't get a yamaha, you can't.

also, since you're in the philippines, an all laminate guitar might be an advantage unless you can keep the humidity down where you'll be keeping your guitar. laminate wood may be a little more stable, less responsive to humidity changes/issues, than solid wood.
Quote by Skeet UK