Thank you, your covers ( also the one without the Synyster Custom) of this song are pretty cool too!
Last edited by Ludo950 at Jun 28, 2013,
well done. im still confused as to why people only do a solo and not whole songs. that's just a general statement.

It sounds good, well mixed, well played.

c4c https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31630070#post31630070
To Caw1: First of all thank you
I only play Avenged Sevenfold's solos because my guitar is Tuned in E standard and as almost all A7X solos doesn't need the 6th string ( that in Avenged Sevenfold is tuned in D and in my guitar is tuned in E) I could only play solos and not the whole song...
I want to stay in Standard E tuning with my Cort X-th ( my current guitar) because I play also songs tuned in Standard E... If I tuned my Cort X-TH in Drop D I could play Avenged Sevenfold songs and not many others as A7X is almost the only band which I play songs of who play in Drop D tuning.
I'm wanna buy the new Schecter Synyster Custom-s black w/ gold stripes for that reason ( and also beacause I love the body, the headstock, the pickups ecc... but mainly I love the Invaders' sound.. very HI GAIN ).. i want to tuned this guitar in Drop D so I'll play whole songs..
Last edited by Ludo950 at Jul 1, 2013,
Quote by Ludo950
To Caw1: First of all thank you
I only play Avenged Sevenfold's solos because my guitar is Tuned in E standard and as almost all A7X solos doesn't need the 6th string ( that in Avenged Sevenfold is tuned in D and in my guitar is tuned in E) I could only play solos and not the whole song...
I want to stay in Standard E tuning with my Cort X-th ( my current guitar) because I play also songs tuned in Standard E... If I tuned my Cort X-TH in Drop D I could play Avenged Sevenfold songs and not many others as A7X is almost the only band which I play songs of who play in Drop D tuning.
I'm wanna buy the new Schecter Synyster Custom-s black w/ gold stripes for that reason ( and also beacause I love the body, the headstock, the pickups ecc... ).. i want to tuned this guitar in Drop D so I'll play whole songs..

Gotcha! Yeah its the reason I need three or more... acoustic, E, Eb, C standard, open D, open G.

Well there's 5 i need.

Your welcome
Quote by caw1
Gotcha! Yeah its the reason I need three or more... acoustic, E, Eb, C standard, open D, open G.

Well there's 5 i need.

Your welcome

You are so lucky to live in USA, here in Italy the Schecter Synyster Custom-s, the guitar I wanna buy, costs about 1440€ ( 1875 $)... in USA it costs 1149$ (880&euro
Mesa boogie amplifiers too... in USA they cost way less than in Italy...
I'm actually talking about ebay (all over Europe the prices for the Synyster Custom-s are around 1350-1500€ ):
The lowest price I just found is from UK, where a store could sell me that guitar for 1200 €